✧ FAI IN VANCOUVER ✧

⋰˚☆ May 19, 2019

Dressed in a white top, blue denim jeans paired with several gold coloured jewellery.

Fai was pissing herself

Fai was pissing herself. Not because she was extremely nervous, but because she drank way too much water in a short amount of time.

"Jinyoung oppa, can we PLEASE stop somewhere I need the bathroom." Fai begged her manager.

Jinyoung sighed looking to Fai, "I remember specifically telling you to use the bathroom before we left the hotel."

"We're stopping to pick up the bubble tea right? Can I use the bathroom there?"

"If it's clean then yeah why not." Jinyoung shrugged. Fai looked down to her phone staring at her lock screen. Jinyoung scoffed, "Please don't tell me you're nervous."

"I'm not! I need to take a piss!"

"Right sure." Jinyoung nodded, "You're just going to see your friend, you don't have to be nervous. In life we have-."

Fai cut Jinyoung off, "Sorry, I don't want life advice from you so I'm just going to ignore you from now on." Fai pulled out her earphones and blasted her music.

Half an hour later, Jinyoung and Fai successfully picked up the bubble teas and were at the stadium where NCT 127 were going to have their concert in Vancouver. They walked through the back end of the stadium and into the groups green room.

"Hello," Fai bowed to the people in the room, the whole room was filled with greetings being exchanged. Fai put the bag filled with bubble tea on the table where all the guys gathered around.

"We can pick whatever we want right?" Johnny asked Fai in English.

"Mhmm."

"You're the best!" Johnny poked Fai's cheek.

Just as Fai was about to respond she felt someone pinch the sides of her waist, "Boo!"

"Oh my god!" Fai yelled, she turned around hitting Mark's chest repeatedly, "You dick! Oh my god."

"I'm sorry!" Mark apologised whilst laughing.

Fai shoved Mark, "You should be thankful I literally just went to the bathroom."

"Come on give me a hug," Mark pouted with his arms wide open. Fai walked over and gave Mark a hug, "You smell exactly how I remember."

Fai laughed pulling apart, "Ew, don't say that it sounds weird."

"Come back," Mark wrapped his arms around Fai's shoulders and set his head on top of hers, "I missed you."

"Excuse me I don't think you should be doing that here." Haechan yelled at the top of his lungs once he saw the two hugging.

"Ugh," Fai rolled her eyes as she walked over to Haechan, "Wait ew why do you look good today?"

"Because my favourite person in the world is coming to see me!" Haechan smiles attacking Fai with a hug, "Hug me back you bitch."