✧ FAI BEING MENTIONED BY OTHER IDOLS ✧

⋰˚☆ Lee Guanlin | Idol Room | March 16 2018

"So are you and Fai dating?" Doni asked the youngest of the group.

"No one is bored of thinking about this?" Guanlin asked.

"Clearly not."

"We're nothing but friends, we don't even talk much anymore."

"But isn't she your type? She's tall and cute."

"Sort of but I can assure you that we have nothing going on.

⋰˚☆ Kim Jongin | V Live | December 16, 2017

"Are you creeped out that Fai looks like you?" Kai read out loud, "I would be creeped out if we didn't look alike. Her dad and my dad are brothers, making us cousins, obviously. Speaking of the devil, she just replied to the message I sent her two days ago."

⋰˚☆ Yeri & Wendy | V Live | June 24, 2016

"Fai is so cute," Wendy said, "I love her so much, I want to meet her one day."

"You haven't met her?" Yeri asked.

"No, have you?"

"Yeah! We're friends."

"No way! I want to be friends with her, this isn't fair." Wendy whined.

⋰˚☆ Jin | Billboard Interview | May 16, 2018

"At the moment I'm listening to this artist, her name is Fai. She came back in February and I'm really enjoying her mini album to this day." Jin answered the question in Korean.

"Which song do you like the most?" RM asked Jin.

"I love them all's equally, besides the title track Oh! my mistake. Eyes Locked, Hands Locked is very good."

⋰˚☆ SinB | Happy Together | September 20 2017

"If I had a face like Fai I would always be outside, you don't understand I would show it off all the time."

⋰˚☆ Mark | V Live | July 14, 2018

"Are you and Fai friends? Yep, we are very good friends."

⋰˚☆ Dino | V Live | December 09, 2018

"You are Fai's bias, how do you feel about it? Honoured. Just honoured. People don't know this but we're actually friends, we were hanging out together yesterday. I really enjoy her company and I hope we can do a collab together one day."

⋰˚☆ Chaeyoung | V Live | September 19, 2018

"I want to marry Fai. Her voice is so beautiful, she sent me a song that will be in her new album and it's so good. You guys are in for a treat trust me."

⋰˚☆Wooseok | Award Show | December 4, 2017

"Woah," Wooseok muttered to his Pentagon band mates while they watched Fai accept an award, "She's so beautiful."

Unlucky for him, the entire moment was caught by the main camera causing Wooseok's little crush to be exposed to the world.

⋰˚☆ D.O. & Chanyeol | V Live | November 24, 2018

"Fai is so evil." Chanyeol muttered staring at his phone.

Kyungsoo rose his eyebrow, "Why would you even say that? She's a sweetheart."

"To you, she likes you because you let her eat a lot of food. She's terrible to me; I don't know why."

"You literally chased her around the Han River with bacon in your hand when she first moved here. I think that could be one of the many reasons."

"She had fun."

"What do you even mean? She started to cry."

"Out of happiness!" Chanyeol exclaimed, "Fai sent everyone in EXO a signed copy of her album, she left everyone a nice message on theirs but when it came to mine she called me a clown and when I texted her about it she just replied with the clown emoji."

"Because that's what you are." Kungsoo shrugged, "She doesn't hate you, you just aren't her favourite."

"She started war."

"You can't possibly be in war with a girl who just turned eighteen."