✧ MAMA 2018 ✧

⋰˚☆ Red Carpet

- - -

⋰˚☆ Award

"And the Daesang for Song of the year goes to." The presenter opened the envelope and gasped once they saw the result, "Fai, Power Up."

Fai burst into a big smile once she heard her name and stood up bowing to the people who clapping to her. She quickly walked to the stage to accept the award

"Umm," Fai spoke to the mic, she stepped away from the mic to wipe her eyes and took a deep breath. "Firstly I want to thank my destinies for this award and for listening to my song. I'm not that good at Korean, I can't express the amount of love I have towards every single one of you. You are the reason why I keep going and keep releasing music. I hope my music gives you comfort just like you do to me. I also want to thank my company, Bighit. I'm very happy and proud to be apart of this company. Mr. BangPD, thank you for creating my music and allowing me to be deeply involved especially with Power Up. In addition I want to thank the in house producers, Hyowon oppa, Donghyk oppa, Adora Unnie and finally Do Hyeong oppa, they have participated in all my songs especially in Power Up. They are truly the ones who make my songs come to life and deserve so much credit. Mr. Son Sundeuk, thank you so much for not only choreographing the master piece that is Power Up, but for all of my other songs as well. In addition, I want to thank all the oppas and unnies, who work with me, the managers, the stylists, the security, the creative director and etc, you have helped me continuously without complaining. BTS sunbaenim, thank you so much. You were the first ones to listen to the complete song and pushed me to release it. If it wasn't for your support Power Up and the album Summer Magic wouldn't have been released so thank you. This time last year I thought I would be the only one left, I'm so thankful that you're still here with me." Fai sniffed and rubbed her eyes, "There are a lot of special people in my life whom I will personally thank them after this but I want to say it right now. Thank you for being there for me, for always believing in me and for being one of my sources of happiness. Thank you for this award, I will continue to work hard to become a better Fai, a Fai you will be proud of."

- - -

⋰˚☆ Performance

Intro: Dance Portion, Intro to First Chorus

1st song: 2nd Verse - End Song

Transition: Power Up intro dance break
(20 seconds)

2nd song:

Total length: 7:09

- - -

⋰˚☆ Twitter Post

- - -

⋰˚☆ Twitter Reaction

@fan01 : no one does it like big hit & im scared

@fan02 : fai being overwhelmed and emotional over her 2nd daesang was the most wholesome part of the entire show

@fan03 : hobi automatically giving Fai his jacket to cover up is the cutest thing

@fan04 : so no one wants to talk about how good fai was looking today? okay

@fan05 : once again fai proved why she is a soloist.

@fan06 : fai running away from the mama representatives because she didn't want to go back because of curfew was the funniest thing i've ever seen in my life.