✧ MEETING ✧

Fai cracked her fingers, Jinyoung rose his eyebrow at her action, "Don't do that, your fingers will get fat."

Fai started to stretch her arms, "I'm about to go into a meeting with my boss alone and you're worried about my fingers getting fat?

"Why are you stretching? You're not about to go into a boxing match."

"What if he's going to fire me? I have to be prepared to throw a tantrum."

"He's not going to fire you, he wants to talk to you about how you are."

"He can text me, this is serious." Fai turned to face Jinyoung, "Wherever I end up next, can you please stay as my manager?"

Jinyoung sighed, he put his hands on Fai's shoulder and made her face the door to Bang PD's office, "What he's going to talk to you about is going to be really beneficial to you, trust me."

"Felicity!" Bang-PD yelled, "You can come in you know!"

"Go on, by the time you're finished. You'll have a big tub of ice cream waiting for you."

Fai walked into the office, the first thing she did was sit on her knees with her head bowed down, "PDnim, I don't know what I did wrong, but please rethink your decision. I don't want to leave the company."

"Oh Fai, please just take a seat. You did nothing wrong." Bang-PD said, sitting on his seat. Fai was too confused to feel embarrassed if she did nothing wrong then why is she sitting here in a meeting instead of practising like she wanted to? "How are you?"

"I'm good," Fai nodded slowly, "How are you PDnim? You must be stressed with all this work."

"To be stressed is apart of life, the outcome of it all is the most important. Every time this company releases something new, I feel proud. But Fai, we aren't going to speak about me today, we need to talk about you."

"Alright, what about?"

"We're worried about you Fai."

That sentence made Fai even more confused, "I don't understand, I thought I was doing great. What is there to worry about?"

"The lyrics you have submitted the past couple of months, they're worrying. Going from Black Swan, Run Away, Fall again, just to name a few."

"They're just songs."

"Felicity, they're not just songs when you always say that song-writing reflects how you feel. The staff around you have been noticing a slight shift in your personality with random bursts of mood swings during the day. I've spoken to your boyfriend, Mark, he told me he's noticed the shift and when I asked him why he thinks your like this, he said he doesn't feel comfortable speaking about it and you should be the one doing the talking. So following his advice, I'm speaking to you about it directly. Fai, I can't help you if you don't tell me. You've stopped going to the therapist we've recommended, I think you should go back especially since you've been diagnosed with anxiety earlier in the year."

"I stopped going to the therapist you've recommended because I felt that the things recommended to me aren't working anymore. Ever since July, I've been going to a new therapist, before going on the European tour we decided that I go on anti-anxiety meds. Just like when you buy a new face wash, your skin gets worse before it gets better. I started to feel worse before I started to feel better, it's one of the side effects, the meds take 4 to 6 weeks before it starts to work which explains why I've been acting the way I have. But honestly, since I've come back I've been feeling a lot better."

"Why didn't you tell any of us? Felicity, we don't want you to go through this alone."

"I'm sorry."

"No, you shouldn't apologise. The fact that you took the initiative to better yourself is so incredibly brave."

"Thank you."

"But Felicity, I want you to understand that there are things about you that you have to tell the company. You got diagnosed with anxiety and it must be pretty bad if you're on medication, I imagine that there are times where you just mentally unable to perform on stage, I don't want you to go on stage if it'll affect your mental health negatively. We need to know these things about you so we can cater to your needs."

"I understand, I'll send you the contact details to my therapist."

"That'll be great. I want you to know that I'm proud of you Felicity, to be aware that you need help is the biggest and hardest step."

"Thank you PDnim, it means a lot coming from you."

"Now, I understand that you only came here to get some practice done, so I'll let you out then."

Fai stood up and bowed to her boss, "Thank you so much PDnim, I thought I was going to die in this meeting."

Bang-PD laughed at the teenager, "You shouldn't worry Felicity, you're exceeding beyond expectations and you've done nothing wrong."

"Well..I'll see you soon!" Fai walked over to the door, she turned back around suddenly, "PDnim! I sent over a song today, can you check it out please?"

"I knew you'd say this," Bang-PD smiled, "I'll have a listen once you leave."

"Alright, thank you! Have a great day PDnim." Fai bowed one last time and left the office. Fai let out a silent cheer, despite the fact that she embarrassed herself terribly in front of her boss, she was thankful that the meeting went the way it did.

"Fai!" A voice called out, Fai turned around and watched as he ran to catch up with her, "I overheard you speaking with your manager, he said he'd buy you ice cream. I just wanted to ask if you umm, want to have ice cream with me?"

Fai paused to think about it, the only reason why she came to the company today was to practice since all Mark was in Singapore for a performance, the Dreamies were busy filming in preparation for their concert and her other friends she'd already seen for lunch. It was only 6pm so Fai could fit in the ice cream and practice. She nodded, "Yeah sure, I have nothing better to do."

Jungkook's eyes brightened, "Really, I thought you were going to say no."

"How could I ever say no to ice cream? Practice can wait. I need to go get my bag, do you want to come or should I meet you in the lounge?"

"I'll come with you," Jungkook followed Fai, "Is Ice Cream your favourite dessert?"

"I can skip lunch, but I can't skip ice cream."

"You seem like the type to hate on mint-choco."

"I do, I think it should be abolished."

Jugnkook gasped, "You said that so blatantly, that hurt."

"I think to combine chocolate with mint is sacrilegious," Fai said, Jungkook's eyes widened. Fai saying that triggered Jungkook to go on and on, explaining why mint chocolate chip ice cream is the superior flavour and Fai would just shut him down any moment she got.

The whole ice cream thing was meant to take twenty minutes, but Fai and Jungkook ended up talking together for almost an hour. Jungkook asked Fai if she wanted to go on a walk with him, but she rejected the offer. As much as Fai enjoyed Jungkooks company, it was really cold outside and she really needed to get some practice done. But she enjoyed spending time with Jungkook and most importantly the free ice cream.