THANK YOU

This is NOT a new chapter!

I got a message from my friend tonight letting me know that Invitation Only hit 50k reads! And I can simply not thank you enough for your love to this story.

I began writing this story during a manic episode - an episode where I had serious trouble sleeping because I had all kinds of ideas in my head and the story began taking form, so I began writing it down. Never once did I think that I would get this far - to 50k reads!

It brings a big and sincere smile to my face everytime I get a notification saying someone voted for a chapter, or someone left a comment. I always go in and read every single comment you guys leave and there hasn't been a comment, that hasn't brought a smile to my face. You guys give me the motivation to keep writing, even though I sometimes feel so demotivated to do anything.

Sometimes I write and write for hours, and then some days I can only manage to write one sentence, but not once have I considered to discontinue - and it's all thanks to each and everyone of you!

My heart is literally bursting right now and I have a hard time to even find the words to describe my love for you guys.

One more thing - I absolutely love getting ideas from you guys. Through comments or private messages, whatever, I love it. If an idea fits into the story, I put it in! sophiamalfoyweasley  gave me the idea of making Fred and Viola's wedding date May 9th, because it's her birthday! So feel free to suggest any kind of ideas.

Last, but not least - I couldn't have done this without the support from my friends. Cathrine, who helped me since the beginning, gave me ideas, proofread and hyped me up with every chapter and celebrating with me whenever I hit a milestone in this story.

Tiffany, who is my fellow Fred Weasley simp, who is always ready to have hours long conversations about our stories, suggesting ideas to each other and supporting each other with every word of our story.

Annita, who I only met a few weeks ago, but ever since we met, she has been hyping me up, supporting me and fangirled with me. ❤️

And last, but certainly not least - THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! I am so amazed that you all love this story as much as I love writing it. I just can't thank you enough for all your love and support.

Cat signing out with a heart full of warmth and devotion to her readers ❤️