TWENTYONE

"FRED, WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

The sound Ron's shocked shouting startled both Fred and Viola in such a matter, that Fred rolled out of the bed and fell into the floor.

"What the bloody hell are you shouting for?" Fred mumbled, still sleepy. Viola did everything she could to cover herself up. She was only wearing a bra, since neither her or Fred had bothered to dress after they had sex the night prior.

"Whats going on in here? Did you...?" Ron asked in confusion and pointed at Fred's head popping up from behind the bed and then to Viola who had covered herself entirely with the blanket.

"Get out of here, you nosy git, let her get dressed." Fred growled at his little brother.

"And don't tell mum about this!" He added and threw a clock at Ron. Ron rushed the door close and ran from the room.

"Fucking hell..." Fred growled as he stood up. He was also still naked, looking handsome as ever, even with his morning hair and his raspy morning voice. Viola groaned as she hid her face into her pillow. Fred leaned over and stroked her hair.

"We might have to go down ASAP, otherwise everyone will be suspicious." He said and Viola emerged from her pillow with a frown.

"I just wanna stay in here with you all day." She said and grabbed his arm. She pulled him down so he was on top of her and they both chuckled. Fred planted a kiss on her lips.

"No more isolating, Vi, you promised - besides if mum finds out what we did last night, we won't get to have a second alone." He said and kissed her once again.

"She ain't keen on the whole boys and girls spending nights together - scared that we will do stuff." He said, whispering the last two words. Viola chuckled.

"She ain't wrong thinking that." She said and winked at him. He smirked and kissed her once again, before he got up.

"Even though I would just loooove a little morning adventure with you, I don't want mum come barging in." He said and started to dress himself. Viola followed his example. When they exited the room, Fred grabbed her hand and led her down the stairs. She expected him to release her hand when they reached the kitchen, but he kept on holding it and interlaced his fingers with hers.

As soon as they entered the kitchen, hand in hand, everyone looked up and immediately saw them holding hands. George raised his hands in the air and yelled "AT LONG LAST!".

Molly looked up from her meal she was making and noticed them holding hands. Her jaw dropped and Viola blushed heavily. Then after a few moments, the corners of her mouth rose to a smile.

Hermione smirked and so did Ginny. Ron just looked baffled at them. George got up from his seat and walked over to them.

"Thank Merlin you guys, I was so tired of keeping it a secret." George said and Fred chuckled.

"I knew" Hermione said and winked at Viola. Of course she knew.

"Me too." Ginny said and chuckled at George's face of disbelief. "Yes, dear brother, you aren't the only special one."

Fred squeezed Viola's hand as he looked down at her. "No more secrets, eh?" He said and in response, Viola smiled and nodded in agreement. Then they both sat themselves at the table next to each other. The whole lot was chatting about about Fred and Viola, but one person did not seem to want to participate in the debate. Sirius sat by the end of the table, leaning back in his chair, jaw clenched and his eyes fixated on Fred. It was truly scary. But after having been pointed out by George, Sirius excused himself and left the room.