TWENTYEIGHT

The rest of the detentions, Viola had to endure was just as painful as the first. The feeling of being assaulted never faded. But at least she had quidditch to look forward to. Both Fred and Jamie wanted her to root for their team, but of course she would root for Slytherin. It was her own house after all. But she couldn't wait to see Fred, George, Harry and Ron play as well.

The morning of the match, Viola sat by the Gryffindor table and ate with her friends and Fred. Ron looked like he could easily faint. Seeing Fred in his quidditch uniform... She couldn't tear her eyes from him and after he had reluctantly let his mom cut his hair during summer, his jawline was visible. It was in of those small things that attracted Viola intensely to him.

"Do I have something on my face?" Fred asked cheeky as he had noticed Viola staring at him. She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Yea, a bit of smug smeared all over it." She said and smirked at him. He winked at her and continued eating his breakfast.

After breakfast, Viola followed them down to their locker rooms and then she kissed Fred good luck and also placed a kiss on Harry's, Ron's and George's cheek for good luck. And then she walked up and found a seat by herself along with the other Slytherins.

When the teams emerged onto the pitch, Viola jumped and cheered on Jamie. He walked over and shook Angelina's hand and then Madam Hooch blew her whistle. The match had started. Automatically her eyes followed Fred that mounted his broom and flew into the air. Whenever he smashed a bludger away, she felt more and more turned on and it was embarrassing. Just seeing him okay quidditch turned her on. Viola had to cross her legs tightly to ignore the tension building up between her legs.

Jamie was excellent as a keeper, but all three chasers from Gryffindor were just as excellent. She hated to admit it, but Angelina was good. Viola cheered on her own team, but smiled to herself every time Gryffindor scored as well.

Then Harry Potter caught the snitch and Gryffindor won. Even though everyone around her, groaned and boo'd, Viola stood up and clapped.

When everyone landed on the ground, all of Gryffindor's team ran over to embrace him. Viola ran down the steps to get to Harry as well. As soon as she reached the pitch, she saw Harry and George storming towards Draco Malfoy and started punching and kicking him. Viola stood frozen in her steps and watched as Harry and George were beating Draco up. Fred was trying to come to his brother and Harry's aid, but all three chasers held him in a tight grip, preventing him from joining in on the beating of Draco. Viola ran over to him and placed her hand on his cheek.

"Fred, hey? Calm down." She said and looked at his furious face that only had eyes for the fight, wanting so badly to join in. And then the professors came to help. Harry and George was sent to McGonagall's office and everyone else was sent to their lockerrooms. Viola grabbed Fred's hand and pulled him towards the locker room. He followed without complaint, but was still panting heavily in anger.

"I'll wait out here." Viola said and let go of his hand. Fred nodded and went inside. About 10 minutes later everyone walked out except Fred.

"He's still in the shower." Katie told Viola and Viola nodded in acknowledgment. As soon as they were far out of sight, Viola snuck the door open and walked in. She could hear the water running and she slowly pulled off her cloak and scarf, before she removed the rest of her clothing and walked towards the sound of the water running. Fred stood with both his hands placed on the wall and looked into it. He stood tall and the water ran down his perfect naked body. Viola walked slowly over to him and then snaked her arms around his waist and placed gentle kisses on his back.

Fred didn't react at first, but after a while, he turned around and looked at Viola. He kissed her harshly and with hunger. Viola returned his kiss with the same kind of hunger.