FIFTYONE

It was well after midnight and the festivities were still at its highest. Most of the crows had circled around George who had cast a Tarantellegra curse over himself and now performed a wild step dance to a laughing crowd.

Multiple professors from Hogwarts had joined the party. McGonagall was dancing with Slughorn and she had been smiling and laughing most of the night.

Ron had gathered a crowd around himself where he told, rather dramatically, about their adventure that led up to the battle and about Voldemort's horcruxes. Hermione sat by his side and actually joined in on the dramatic tales, very unlike her, but the crowd was loving it. Harry had snuck off with Ginny somewhere.

Arthur and Molly sat at a table with Bill, Fleur, Percy and Charlie, who had arrived from Romania to attend the celebration.

Some one the most joyable things that happened that night was when Neville had had more than enough firewhiskey and confessed his love to Luna Lovegood. Luna took the news well and revealed that she felt the same towards Neville. Those who had been locked away in Azkaban had also joined the party and it was amazing that their party didn't attract any muggles.

Around 2am, Kingsley joined and announced how he had managed to discard all of the so-called 'mudblood laws' within a few hours. Everyone cheered to those news. Understandably so, the Malfoys never joined the party. They would not have been greeted well. But all in all - the happiness was at its highest all around.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Even though Viola was exhausted, she never once felt like going to bed. She had changed into more comfortable clothes after only a few hours. She had burrowed one of Fred's old quidditch jumpers and was wearing his sweatpants. All of the tables had been pushed to the sides of the tent and Viola had seated herself on one of them and watched Fred and George dancing some odd Irish dance. She was laughing at them and admiring them for bringing such a laugh to everyone around. But even though, she was happier than ever, she couldn't help but feel like something was missing. The night would've been complete if Scott could've been there with them. And the fallen as well. But under the circumstances- this was pure perfection.

Her eyes caught Fred's and he stopped his dance for a second to wave at her. She laughed and waved back and watched as he continued to dance with his twin. Everyone cheered when Luna decided to join in, but different to the twins, she danced some weird dance, but still amusing.

"Mind if I join?" She heard from her side. Viola turned her head and saw Harry. She nodded and smiled at him while she moved, so there would be room for him.

"Well done, Harry." Viola said and looked at him with pride all over her eyes. He forced a smile.

"I got an idea." Harry said and she raised her eyebrows in curiosity.

"I was thinking... even though there was no body, I was hoping we could find a spot to give Sirius a burial?" He said and but his lip. It was obvious that the though hurt him and Viola felt a ping of pain herself, as she sighed deeply.

"I think that's a great idea." She finally said and gave Harry a sad smile. "And I think I have just the spot." Harry added, but Viola's attention was caught by a new person who had just entered the tent. Her eyes widened as she saw her walking in and looked around to see.

"Harry, let's talk about it some other time." Viola said as she slowly glided off the table and walked slowly towards the woman standing in the entrance of the tent. As she got closer, the person turned around and their eyes met.

"Mom?" Viola said in disbelief and the woman's smile grew from ear to ear and her eyes started glistering with tears as she held out her arms.

Viola broke the last space between them as she ran into her mother's arms and held her tighter than ever. It had been 3 years since she last saw her mom and now she was here.