EIGHTYSIX

Ugh, guys, I'm so sorry for the slow update! Writers block is such a bitch, am I right?

Anyways, I'm back! Enjoy the new chapter!

As a little apology treat, I would like to introduce you to my new baby! She's moving in mid April and her name is Solo Socks!

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

The ground beneath their feet finally became solid when the spinning stopped. Viola looked up at Fred beside her. His hair was such a mess from the trip and she figured hers wouldn't be as fancy as it had been seconds earlier either.
It hadn't struck her to look at her surroundings at the spot Fred picked out for their honeymoon, but just enjoyed the sight of her wide-smiling husband.

"So... What do you think?" Fred asked in anticipation and Viola tore her eyes away from him to look around. She saw a very cozy cottage with a porch attached.

"Where are we?" Viola asked as she began walking towards the cottage. Fred grabbed their bags and followed her.

"Near the highlands in Scotland." Fred said cheeky and managed to speed walk to her side. With a big smile, Viola looked around at their surroundings. Nothing but nature as far as the eye could see. Just as she loved it.

"It's perfect." She said as they reached the few steps leading up the porch of the cottage. She pulled out her wand and flicked it to open the lock of the cottage and was about to enter, when Fred dropped their bags and grabbed her arm.

"Oh no, you hold on. We have to do this properly." He said with a smirk and with a swift and quick movement, he swept Viola off her feet and held her in his arms.

"I thought we agreed that we weren't that old fashioned." Viola chuckled as she folded her arms around his neck. "Also - I thought it was supposed to be our own house you would carry me into."

"We may not be old fashioned, but let me just do my thing, darling." Fred said with a smile and managed to open the front door and kicked it open with his foot. As he carried her into the cottage, Viola looked around and Fred gently let her back down.

"I love it. Not too big, not too small. It's just right." She said as Fred flicked the light switch on and illuminated the cottage. It had a kitchen, living room and dining room combined. By the corner, there was a little staircase and she figured it led up to the bedroom and bathroom.

"I know you're not too keen on big and fancy, so cozy and small it is. Even though I would've rented you a palace, if you wanted it." Fred said and then placed the bags on the couch.

"I know you would, but let's not go broke our first day as married, yes?" Viola chuckled and went to grab her bag, but Fred held his hand over it to stop her. Viola looked up at him and noticed that his eyes were darkened and he was smirking deviously.