THIRTYTWO

Before Viola walked down from the Owlery, a beautiful brown owl flew in with a letter in its beak. Viola could see it was signed for her. She grabbed it and opened it.

"Vi, please write me back. I miss you and I'm sorry. I really hope you will come visit us soon.

Your Fred."

Viola scoffed and placed the letter down on a stone, before she took out her wand. "Incendio!" She uttered angrily and the letter burst into fire and crumbled before her.

Maybe she could do the same as Fred and George had done? Flee from Hogwarts. She could go in the middle of the night, sneak out of Hogwarts and apparate away when she was outside of the castle's grounds. But then again... She needed her final exam to really make something of herself. As her mind was teased by the thought of running away, she turned her steps back towards the castle and the crypts.

When she reached the crypts, professor Snape rushed by her. "Out of my way, Raywood!" He shouted and she moved aside. She hadn't seen him that frustrated before. He rushed into his office, but didn't shut the door all the way through behind him.

Viola snuck towards his door and peaked in through the creak. Emerald flames were raging in the fireplace.

"Black!" Snape yelped in anger. He yelled it again and Viola's stomach jumped when she heard her dad's voice.

"What do you want, Snivellus?"

"It's Potter. The Dark Lord has gotten through to him. He said that The Dark Lord had you in his possession where it's guarded." Snape said in a rush.

"Shit!" Sirius spoke. "I'll gather the other members and go to the ministry."

"I'm coming too!" Viola spoke loudly and pushed the door open. Snape turned around and his eyes shot anger at her. "We're you eavesdropping, Raywood?"

Viola nodded in confidence. "Yes, and I'm coming, move." She said and walked towards the fireplace.

"No, Viola, you can't come." Sirius spoke from the fire.

"And you can't stop me, dad. I'm coming."

Sirius sighed, but then instructed Snape to move aside to let Viola through. She stepped into the flames and was flushed through a dimension of fireplaces around the world. A second later she stepped into the damp kitchen of Grimmauld Place.

"If danger is upon us, you run, do you understand?" Sirius said firmly. Viola nodded, but it was a lie. She would not cower if anything were to happen.

"All right, let's go." Sirius said and threw a handful of floo powder into the fireplace. Next second he was gone.

Viola took a deep breath and grabbed herself a handful of the grey powder. Fred roamed her mind briefly and she could see his disapproving face in her mind. Viola mumbled curses to herself.

"Ministry of Magic!" She yelled and stepped into the emerald flames. Next second she stood in a big impressive hall. Sirius gestured her to follow him and around her were other members of the order, quickly running towards the elevators in the far end of the hall. Viola followed them and tried to follow up her dad, but he was faster. No one uttered a word in the elevator. Lupin was looking up into the ceiling and tried not to look at the others. Moody was in a stance, ready to fight. Tonks pulled out her wand. Both Kingsley and Sirius were tripping impatiently.

"Department of Mysteries." A cold female voice spoke and the elevator doors flew aside. Everyone stormed out of it and down a dark corridor.

Once they had entered the door, they heard faint yelling and explosions. Moody led the way and ran through a door.