TWENTYSEVEN

As soon as they walked through the Entrance Hall, Fred leaned down to kiss Viola goodbye for the time being. They had to go their separate ways for the feast. Viola wasn't too broken up about it, because she longed to see Jamie and tell him all about her summer.

They agreed to be apart for the night, since they both wanted to just catch up with their friends that night. And even though, Viola didn't like the thought of being alone at night, she was low-key happy to be apart from Fred for a little bit. Everyone stared at them when Fred followed Viola over to the Slytherin table, kissed her goodbye and walked over to seat himself next to George and Lee at the Gryffindor table. Viola took a seat herself and looked around for Jamie.

"VI!!!" A voice shouted. There he was. He came running down the table and Viola stood up and greeted him with a big hug. To her surprise, Jamie lifted her up a bit and spun her around in joy. He had grown a lot taller over the summer and his shoulders had broaden. He looked fit!

"Oh, my God, Vi, I've missed you! And look at this!" He said and showed a little emblem on his chest. He was now captain of the Slytherin quidditch team.

"Congratulations, Jamie!" She said and hugged him again. "Oh, dear, so I have stuff to tell you!"

"It will have to wait until after the Sorting and Dumbledore's speech." Jamie said and they both sat down next to each other. Viola looked at him. He looked really good! A lot of girls at their table swooned over him, and Viola had to choke a laugh, since she knew that he had no interest in either one of them.

The sorting began and soon after I was finished. Then Dumbledore rose to speak. But he was interrupted. By the reactions of the students around her, Viola reckoned that that was highly unlikely. A small and rather hideous woman stood up and took the word. It was their new defence against the dark arts teacher, Dolores Umbridge.

"What the hell does that even mean?" She whispered to Jamie as the woman spoke. "Well, as far as I understand... there are bound to be some changes at Hogwarts this year." Jamie said and frowned. "The ministry is keeping a close eye on the school."

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

"So tell me, what has being going on this summer?" Jamie asked as they had filled their plates with food and started eating. Viola was just about to tell him all about her father, but had to stop herself. She couldn't tell Jamie about Sirius, no matter how much she wanted to.

"Well, Fred and I..." she said and blushed. "Yeah?" Jamie asked in anticipation.

"Well, we finally made it official and have been dating for a good month now." She said and smiled proudly. Jamie clapped his hands. "And I gave him my v-card." Viola then whispered to him, but Jamie raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"You know... We did it."

"Ohhh... OH, REALLY?" Jamie yelped, unnecessarily loud. Both chuckled as they received disapproving looks from around them. "How was it? How was he?" Jamie whispered.

Viola winked at him as she mouthed the words: "oh, my god!" And Jamie high-fived her in response. Oh, it was just so perfect to be back with Jamie and tell him everything about Fred.

"The best part was the look on Angelinas face when he kissed me in front of her." Viola said spiteful and rolled her eyes, before she smiled a cruel smile.

"Doesn't look like she's respecting it, though." Jamie said and gestures towards the Gryffindor table. And true enough. Angelina sat next to Fred and leaned over him to listen to a conversation, threw her hair, giggled and touched Fred's arm. To her pleasure, she saw Fred quickly remove his arm and move away while giving Angelina a disapproving look.