THIRTYSIX

7 months later...

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Scott and Viola had left Grimmauld Place. They were going back to the Burrows to attend Bill and Fleur's wedding. Over the past 7 months a great deal had changed. Viola had been becoming more and more herself. Opening up, healing slowly. Scott was at the Burrow frequently since he was a member of the order, but Viola spent most of her time working with Floridor at his ice cream shop. She had grown very fond of the man and they spent most of their time chatting about everything and nothing at the same time.

But one horrible and terrible thing had happened. Albus Dumbledore had been murdered by none other than Severus Snape.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Viola really had something to look forward to. The wedding. Something so pure and innocent happening in dark times was a sign of hope. The very hope she had lost when her dad had died. Few days prior she had went to Diagon Alley to go dress shopping. In there she found a beautiful gown to wear at the wedding. It was simple, but beautiful. After having bought the dress, she wandered over to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes to visit the twins. They were as busy as ever. George was stoked to see her, but Fred was still withholding, not wanting to cross a line.
She told them all about the dress and they both said that they were looking forward to seeing her in it. Fred still had the habit of letting his linger on her every time she was with them. And she couldn't lie... After having had time to heal, she was slowly beginning to long back to when she and Fred shared their special moments. But she suppressed it as best as she could.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

The day of the wedding, Viola had put on her dress and fixed her hair and makeup until she was satisfied with how she looked. Despite still having that horrific scar overt her left eye, she felt like she looked good. She wasn't as thin anymore after having been under Molly's food-treatment. All the color had come back to her face and she could finally smile again. Their mother was still under the order's protection and far away from them. But she had gotten Scott back. He had also changed his name to Raywood-Black.

They went outside the house of Grimmauld Place and disapparated away. They appeared in front of the Burrow and at the start of long red carpet. They walked arm in arm down the carpet and looked around. At the far end, they saw Ron and another redhead waiting. Viola was confused to see the new redhead and she looked at him until he smiled and revealed that he was, in fact, Harry. Viola chuckled and gave him and Ron a hug. They both complimented her looks.

"Whoa!" A dark voice spoke behind her and she turned around. The twins had emerged. Fred's mouth fell wide open and he was staring at her with admiration. George was winking and smirking.

"Don't you look dashing as ever, Vi." George said and reached out his hand. Viola grabbed it and George bowed and placed a kiss on her knuckles which made her chuckle again.

"George!" Viola yelped as she noticed that George's head was wrapped in a bandage. "What happened to you?"

"Good ok' Snape thought it was funny to cut my ear off with the damn curse of his." George said and to Viola's relief, he was smirking and chuckling lightly.

"I'll show you to your seat." Fred said and pushed himself in front of George. He reached out his arm and Viola took it and let him lead her inside the tent. The scenery was beautiful.