SIXTYEIGHT

Hello, it's ya boiii, Cat here. I've seen more people promoting Invitation Only on TikTok and I can't even begin to explain how happy it makes me that you are enjoying the story!

The story is far from over, there is a lot more yet to come - more drama, much more smut, and more cringey lovey dovey stuff 😇

As a little treat, I thought I would show you all the being that inspired me to include Chewie the Pygmy puff in the story. It's my very own cat, also called Chewie 🥰 Here she is!

Now that you've enjoyed the sight of little Chewie, let's get on with the story!

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

The days up until Fred and George's departure was coming faster than Viola liked. Ever since her nightmare, she found herself more dependent on Fred than before. She had troubles falling asleep at night, fearing what the night would bring her.
Fred was torn. Never once had he wanted more than to go on the road and expand his and George's empire, but at the same time, he was having trouble leaving Viola. Multiple times a day, he would squint over at her, not thinking she would notice, but she always did.

Viola went back to work after they had lived in the house for a week. By the time she returned, she found out that McGonagall had hired a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Carson Batt.
He was tall, very muscular and looked like he had seen one monster too many. But yet, it suited him and he was also very kind and an excellent teacher. Every student had taken a liking to him right from the start.

In secret, Viola kept corresponding with Draco. He informed her of what was new with his father, and Viola told him about Hogwarts. She was surprised to learn that Draco would be starting his auror training along with Harry.

Viola was struggling with how she could tell Fred about her letters to Draco, but she was afraid of how he would react. All her worries began taking a toll on her. Her appetite began fading and whenever she did manage to get some sleep, her dreams were filled with fights, secrets and terrible exposure. Fred was picking up on it, but he always thought it was because of him going away.

When the day finally arrived for him and George to go, George had come to the house the night before to stay the night. They would leave early in the morning to meet up with two MACUSA aurors and take a special long distance port key to Boston.

Viola got up with both of them and they shared breakfast, before it was time for them to go. Sad and tearful, she said goodbye to her fiancé and her best friend. But it was different. This time, their goodbyes wouldn't be filled with dread for what the future would bring. Their future was bright and he would only be gone to make business. They weren't going to be apart because of dark times.