EIGHTYTHREE - Tying

2 months later.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Summer was upon them and it was a beautiful Summer. The landscape seemed greener than usual, the smells of Summer seemed stronger and sweeter. Maybe it was because everything had finally fallen together. All was good and everyone was happy.

Maybe except for Fred Weasley. He was happier than he ever thought he could be, but the stress was real. It was the early morning of July 9th and he had just arrived at the burrow. Maybe it was because he had spent the night apart from Viola or the events of the day, but he had hardly slept. He still couldn't see Viola just yet and it was okay. It would be way more special when he finally laid eyes on her.

"Fred Gideon Weasley! What did I say about beauty sleep?" Molly Weasley yelped as soon as Fred stepped foot inside the kitchen. His twin brother, George, was already sat at the table along with his oldest brother Bill and his father.

"Can you really blame him for not being able to sleep?" George joked from his seat and their mother simply rolled her eyes and placed a bowl of oatmeal in front of Fred as soon as he sat down.

"Nervous?" Bill asked with a smirk and gently padded Fred on his shoulder.

"Why would I be? Is it really that different?" Fred asked with a yawn before he took his first spoonful of oatmeal. It seemed so dry in his mouth.

"It's definitely different. It's like when you finally see her, it's no longer just the girl you love, but the girl you married. It's difficult to explain, but it's a fantastic feeling." Bill said with a wide smile. Two years prior, it had been himself who was in Fred's position. Now it was Fred's turn. He was getting married today.

"I noticed the big tent is already up?" Fred asked and turned to his father who nodded.

"Indeed. The weather was so still last night, that we decided to set it up then. Kreacher has been so kind to gather a group of his friends to help set up the interior of the tent and serve the guests." Arthur Weasley said calmly.

"Hermione is not going to like that." George said with a chuckle and took a big sip of his coffee.

"Well, Hermione can manage to keep her activist tendencies down for one stinking day, or else I'm using the silencing charm on her." Fred said with wide eyes. "I don't want anything to go wrong today."

"It's a wedding, dear. There's always going to be at least one thing that doesn't go as planned." His mother said casually from the stove. Fred turned around with danger in his eyes and stared at his mother.

"Molly, maybe you shouldn't be saying that." Arthur said and tried to choke a laugh by the look of Fred.

"Any hoot! How was it spending the night apart from Vi?" George asked and clapped his hands once in effort to distract Fred from thinking of potential catastrophes that could happen.

"Awful. I'm way too used to have her beside me. It felt so wrong that she wasn't there. Do you think she's had a good night?"

"Well... They didn't get home until 2am, so I'm guessing she had a very good night." Bill chuckled and hid his smug behind his mug.
The night prior had been the night of their bachelor and bachelorette parties. Fred had gotten home from the burrow at midnight, while Viola and the girls had spent the night at Shell Cottage.