FIFTYFIVE

Way too soon, Viola and Fred had to pack up from their camping trip. Those few days they had spent completely alone had been magical. Not only did they have time to really talk, but they also had the opportunity to explore each other completely without risking being caught in the act by others. They had tested out every single item, Fred brought from their new collection of sextoys and it had been quite an adventure. But Monday morning came and they had to get back to reality.

When they arrived back at the apartment, they found it empty. It was before noon and George was down at the shop. Fred had the day off, so they unpacked and then Fred placed himself on the couch while Viola began reading her mail. She had gotten a few letters from McGonagall, explaining the new rules and guidelines at Hogwarts and announcing that the school had been successfully repaired after the damages of the battle.

She also had a letter from Scott describing how Canada was. He had decided to go travel with Malinda for some time and he explained how they were constantly expanding the trip, because they came up with more ideas. He explained in his letter how they were going to go to Denmark to that very top that Sirius talked about. The one where Viola had made his tombstone. She smiled and reached out for a fresh piece of parchment, her quill and her ink bottle.

"Dear Scott.

I'm overly thrilled to hear that you are having such a good time with mom. I bet she's happy too finally see the world, like dad did.

When you get to the top of Denmark, would you place a wreath at his tombstone for me?

Things are good here. Fred and I just came back from a weekend trip to a cliff side and it was just so perfect getting away and being alone with him for a change.

I've been feeling a bit weird lately. I feel quite uncomfortable, physically, but I reckon it's just nerves about starting my teaching job at Hogwarts. I can't tell you how excited and nervous I am about it! I finished my curriculums last Friday and I'm really satisfied with them, so I hope it will be great! I'm teaching Ginny on her last year - that should be fun!

I miss you both and can't wait to see you both again.

Lots of love,
Viola."

She smiled as she finished the letter and folded it neatly. She would go down to Eyelops the next day and mail it.

Violas eyes wandered over to Fred who was still sitting on the couch and read over some parchments. The apartment could be really quiet sometimes.

"You know... you should get a TV." Viola said from her chair and Fred looked up from his parchment with a confused look.

"Those boxes that muggles have? Why?" He asked and furrowed his brows. Viola simply shrugged.

"I think you'd like it." She merely said and rose from her seat. She walked silently over to Fred and stood in front of him. He was completely leaned back in the couch and his legs were partly spread. His top buttons on his shirt were unbuttoned and he looked so deliciously handsome as ever. His hair had grown over the summer and it was casually ruffled like he had just stepped down from his broom.

Nonchalantly, Fred folded his parchment and placed it beside himself on the couch cushion. His one arm moved up and rested on the back of the couch and the other hand landed on his knee. Viola's eyes wandered down his body and landed on his crotch and she found her teeth biting her lower lip as her desire for Fred blossomed just be the mere sight of him.

Neither of them said a word, but it was clear what was in their minds. Viola's hands traveled up to her own shirt and she slowly started to unbutton it, her eyes never leaving Fred's. When her shirt was unbuttoned, she pulled it off her shoulders in a slow movement and let it drop to the floor. The she let her hand go up to her ponytail where she released her hairband and let her hair fall down. While doing so, Fred kept his eyes glued onto hers and with one hand, he unbuckled his belt and undid his own pants.