FIFTYTHREE

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating in a few days. I turned 24 yesterday so my days have been mostly birthday stuff. But my best friend actually got me a cameo from Oliver Phelps for my birthday and that was probably the best gift I could possibly get!

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Time went on and everything fell into a daily routine. Fred and George got back in business quickly and had more customers than ever. Business was truly booming and they were busy managing the shop and inventing more products inspired from the book Viola gave George for Christmas. They always added their own touch and therefore it became patented by them.

Viola had done as George asked and sent an owl to professor McGonagall. Her reply said that since Viola was quite young, she could only offer her an internship at Hogwarts, which she gladly accepted. She spent most days at the castle helping rebuild it and help out with new curriculums. The biggest surprise from the staff was that professor Binns had decided to stop teaching History of Magic. His reasons being that he couldn't keep up with the recent events and therefore he would let another teacher get the chance of teaching History of Magic. And that was where Viola came in.

McGonagall offered her a temporary position as teacher until she found a new one. By that - Viola had a lot to do. She had to work out curriculums for every year at Hogwarts and she found it all very exciting. She loved history of magic, so she was often found researching at Fred and George's dinner table.

Since they were all busy, they mostly saw each other at night when Fred and George had closed their shop. Every night, Viola had made dinner for the three of them and they shared their stories. It was blissful and normal. Exactly how it was supposed to be.

When the news of Viola's temporary position reached the Burrow, they were invited to celebrate. The night went along with congratulating Viola and Ginny had begged her multiple times to make the subject more exciting.

Everything was good. Viola and Fred were happy together and even though they only saw each other at night, they always made time to talk before going to sleep. George had tracked down his Hogwarts sweetheart and had begun going on dates with her which left more alone time for Fred and Viola. They made good use of that alone time by either dancing and singing together, having loud laughs or having sex all around the apartment. The funniest spot they had sex was up against the window.

Fred was often exhausted when he came home from work, but he somehow almost made time and energy to make sure that Viola was happy. They made sure that they had at least one night a week free to go on dates. They mostly went to muggle restaurants and had a laugh when they sneakily enchanted their food to taste better. To be able to have private conversations, they also made sure to cast Muffliato around them.

On their date nights, they also often took a stroll through the streets of London.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

It was well into August when Viola sat by the dinner table with a mug of coffee and went over her final curriculum for the 7th years. She was quite satisfied with her topics and had a parchment filled out with plans of how to make the class more exciting. It was only early in the afternoon when the front door was slammed open and Viola jumped in her chair. She was surprised to see Fred walk in, dressed casually in muggle clothes and had a very big back under his arm, grinning widely.

"Pack your things, love." He said and dropped the bag on the floor to walk over and place a kiss on her cheek. She looked at him with confusion painted on her face. "What?" She asked and looked up at him.

"We're going on that camping trip I promised you. But we are unfortunately not going to be alone." He said and grimaced slightly. Viola now remembered the promise of a camping trip back on the night of the battle.