EIGHTYTWO

Before the next chapter begins:

You guys are fricking awesome! I love that you guys are loving Invitation Only and I hope you will follow me into the next story I'm working on. 😏

I am one of those who loves to play Animal Crossing and I would seriously love to make friends with you if you happen to play Animal Crossing as well. You can go ahead and add me - my friend code is:

SW-4453-6440-6139

Please go ahead and add me and lets have some Animal Crossing parties! 🥰

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

"You would like to... what?" Fred asked and bobbed his body upwards, making the water splash onto the floor. "Vi, is that a good idea?"

"Why wouldn't it be? Fred, it's my dad." Viola said calmly. She had a hunch that Fred would react this way and she knew why. She had just been through something very traumatic and he was probably worried about how she would feel afterwards.

"I know, love, I know... But it's not gonna be him in the flesh." Fred said and gently stroked her cheek.

"I know that, but I would give anything to talk to him one last time."

"Okay, of course, I'm sorry."

"You don't have anything to be sorry for." Viola said softly and straightened her seating position so she could turn around and look directly at Fred. She travelled her hand gently to his cheek and stroked it with her thumb. "I know you're worried and I would be too, but I will be fine. I'm home, I'm where I belong."

"Damn right. And I'm never letting you go again. That's a promise." Fred said with a little smile. "Speaking of..." He grabbed his wand and flicked it, without speaking any words.

"Whoa, you really have those nonverbal spells under control now." Viola said with a little laugh and Fred winked at her in response, before he reached out his hand and grabbed the items.

"If you want them back, of course." He said and but his lip before he opened his hand and revealed her promise ring along with her engagement ring. Viola looked down at the rings and could feel the stone in her heart. For so long, those rings was everything to her and she never took them off. Only one time.

"Of course I want them back!" She exhaled and locked eyes with Fred. "I'm so sorry I took them off, but I had to make you believe..."

"I know, darling. But these are yours. May I?" He asked and grabbed her left hand. Viola nodded and with caution, Fred grabbed the promise ring first and glided it down her ring finger. Afterwards he gently put the engagement ring on her.

"Never thought I would have to put this on twice." He said with a halfhearted chuckle. "I really missed you." He added before he placed his hand on her neck and urged her close. Their lips met in a soft and gentle kiss.

"Here's to not making you put it on me a third time." Viola chuckled and rested her forehead against his.

"Let's get up, so you can have a chat with your father." Fred said and quickly placed a kiss on her forehead, before he stood up and got out of the tub. He stretched out his arm for Viola to grab his hand and she did before he pulled her out of the tub as well.