FORTYSIX

With adrenaline rushing through all of them as an invisible energy, a shrieking voice found their way into their ears. Viola had to let go of Fred's hand to cover her ears and he did the same.

"I know that you are preparing to fight. Your efforts are futile. You cannot fight me. I do not want to kill you. I have great respect for the teachers of Hogwarts. I do not want to spill magical blood."

"Give me Harry Potter. You have until Midnight."

Silence. Viola looked up in fear as she understood that the voice was Voldemort himself.

"Well, that oughtta make a statement, yeah?" George said and shrugged ever so lightly. Fred chuckled as his hand found Viola's again.

"He's there! Potter is there! Someone grab him!" Someone shouted, but immediately everyone moved in to shield Harry. During the commotion, Viola's hand got separated from Fred's and she kept looking everywhere to find him.

"Fred!" She yelled, but to no avail. There was massive movement, preventing her from finding him.

She found herself beside a Hufflepuff girl and a Gryffindor girl. Viola turned around and starting pushing her way through to find Fred, or George or Scott.

"Fred!" She yelled out again in panic. She did want do her without him. She was scared enough as it was, but she feared that panic would get the best of her if neither of her comforts were around.

"Fred!"

She was now desperate as she pushed her way through the mass to find just a flash of red hair.

"Fred! George! Scott!"

"Vi! Over here!" Someone shouted and relief fell upon her. It was George and she could se him towering over a group just by her right side. She rushed through the group and grabbed George.

"Where are Fred and Scott?" She asked desperately, but George just wrapped his arm around her. "We'll find them when it clears out, McGonagall is clearing them out now." He said calmly and true enough. The mass started moving towards the big doors. Viola was tripping as she tiptoe'd to find her brother and Fred.

After what seemed like forever, she found them and she grabbed George and rushed over to them. They stood along with other members of the order and they were agreeing on jobs. Viola let go of George and latched herself onto Fred.

"There you are." He said, fearless as ever as he turned his attention to Kingsley. "We'll need somebody to organise a defence of the entrances of the secret passageways." Kingsley said.

"Sounds like a job for us!" Fred called and George nodded.

"All right, leaders get up here and we'll form troops." Kingsley announced and Fred walked up to him as he let go of Viola again.

To her utmost relief, she got assigned to Fred's team along with other students, George and Percy. Fred grabbed her hand and started rushing towards the stairs.

"Listen, I am not going to ask you to not fight." Fred said as he led the team up the stairs and through a corridor.

"But..." But Viola interrupted him. "Fred, I can handle myself, don't worry about me." She said and panting as she tried to keep up with his pace.

"All right, you three stay here and guard this. If you hear movement, block the passageway as best as you can." Fred ordered and those three he pointed out nodded. Then he began running again, with the rest of the team following close behind.

After they had sorted out who was guarding which passageway, Viola, Percy and Fred found themselves at the passageway of the one-eyed witch. They stood and looked out the window as they saw the shield forming outside.