SEVENTYFIVE

The angst was real, as Viola paced around the house in panic. Fred was coming home any minute.

The kiss was haunting her mind and she had a hard time wrapping her head around what had happened between her and George. If it had been any other guy... But George? This was bad, this was really bad.
Fred had always been very jealous, that became clear to her that night at the Yule ball, when he was petty about her going with Jamie. And that time when he found out that she had slept with Marcus Flint.

What even happened? Why did George kiss her? They had been best friends for years and she was engaged to his twin!
Anger towards George began growing in her. He had put her in this anxious position to tell Fred what had happened.
Wait... Why did she have to be the one to tell him? All her empathy towards George that she had felt earlier started to fade. He was the cause of this and it would be his fault if anything bad happened between her and Fred.

"Fuck you, George!" Viola screamed out in frustration as head was beginning to hurt from her mind wandering and panicking. All she was left with was rage and frustration.

Trying to calm herself down, Viola walked over and placed herself in the couch and leaned back to stare into the ceiling. Her heart was rapidly beating still, but she found some sort of comfort by staring upwards.

She had been sitting like that for about 5 minutes when she heard the front door open and Fred greeted her from the hallway while removing his shoes and coat.
Her heart started beating faster and she felt the panic grow once again. Then he emerged from the hallway. Ugh, he was just so handsome. He was wearing one of his suits and his red hair had clear traces of being outside in the wind.

"Hey, so what's up? What's wrong with George?" Fred asked as he walked towards her and placed a quick kiss on her lips. Guilt roamed around her when she felt his soft lips against hers for the briefest of moments.

Viola cleared her throat and took a good look at Fred, looking at her in anticipation.

"Well... Come sit." She said quietly and Fred furrowed his brows for a second before he joined her on the couch.

"Sounds serious. He isn't hurt, is he?" Fred then asked, his eyes widening as he thought his worst fear to be true.

"No, he isn't. Well, yea, he is in some way." Viola began and Fred widened his eyes again and opened his mouth, but Viola interrupted him. "He's not injured or anything physically, but uh... Cat left him."

"She did what? Why?"

"I'm not entirely sure. She told George that she didn't feel it anymore, but George is positive that she found someone else."

"How does he figure that?"

"Well, something about her coming home later than usual, all cheery and happy, but then rejected him. Apparently it had been going on for weeks before she left."

"Hmpf, I wish he would've told me. We could've drowned his sorrows together. You, me and him. Just like in the good old days, yeah?" Fred said and his mouth now began cornering in a smirk. Viola forced a chuckle, but her mouth grew incredibly dry as she knew what she had to tell him next. But before she could say anything, Fred placed his hand on her thigh and began stroking it gently. He had that particular look in his eyes that indicated that he was up to no good.

For a brief moment, Viola considered giving in to him and postpone the conversation. It happened when Fred leaned closer and began placing soft kisses on her neck. Viola parted her lips and could feel herself getting more and more aroused.

"I missed you today. Haven't stopped thinking about you... And me... In bed... Or right here." He said softly and urged Viola closer.

"Fred, I have to tell you something." Viola quietly said, trying to contain herself as she felt herself getting more and more aroused.