NINETY

And so it finally arrived! To celebrate that we hit 600k reads, I am giving you a long chapter for you guys!

I'm doing better! I've made some life-changing decisions the past couple of months, and I am so incredibly happy to tell you it paid off!
I finally quit smoking after having smoked for 9 long years.
I am also happy to announce that I have moved into a new and bigger apartment, which is something I've DREAMED of for years.
It was such a small thing, that actually gave me a lot more hope for the future. Last year I bought a very pretty plant. But it just wouldn't grow. It started to die very slowly, but I was determined to save it. Well, a couple of months ago, I noticed a new sprout in this specific plant and it's shooting out beautiful new leaves. This made me think that if I can bring this plant back to life, maybe I can bring the old me back to life as well.
So after that, something kind of shifted in me and I've worked hard to get better. And I'm feeling so much better lately.
I couldn't have done it without my dearest friends and my family.

It amazes me that my friends and family have the strength, the willpower and the capacity to pull me out of the gutter when I land there. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them.

All right, enough with the deep stuff - let's get to it!
So I'm planning on ending the book at 100 chapters, which means that there only about 10 chapters left. This means that the chapters will automatically be a lot longer to fit it all in.
So bear with me as I work hard on giving the remaining chapters my very best!

TW: Mentions of miscarriage of dealing with trauma will be addressed in this chapter.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

It was a rainy Wednesday as the tapping of their shoes in the wet pavement sent small drops of water to soak the bottom of their pants. The speed of the passing cars also sent splashes of water here and there as they passed a puddle.
But even a rainy day couldn't kill the excitement Viola and Fred felt as they made their way to their doctor's office.
Choosing the muggle method during pregnancy allowed them to receive pictures of the baby, which was something that spoke to both of them. Fred was insanely excited to find out how many babies there were or if it was a boy or a girl.

Viola had struggled to convince him to keep the gender a surprise until the birth and even though Fred was all for it, he admitted to his lack of patience and his amount of curiosity. It was one of those perfect imperfections that Viola could only adore about her husband.

With their fingers interlaced, they made their way down the streets of London and Fred was ranting on about how he would learn this kid all about quidditch right from birth. He was basically insisting on having the baby presented to their family on a toy broom.

Everything just seemed to go their way lately. The twins' business was booming more than ever and the shop in America had finally opened and it was even more successful than they imagined.
The twins were being headhunted to start a chain in America, including more cities. For some reason, unbeknownst to Viola, Fred was incredibly hesitant to even consider going back to America to discuss further expansion.
But with the news of the pregnancy, it wasn't so surprising that he was even more hesitant than ever. He was straight up refusing to go anywhere.

"Hey, Fred?" Viola asked gently. The thought had been planted in her head, now that she thought of it.

"Just a second, darling, let me finish and I'm all yours. So, listen, I know that it's way too soon to tell everyone, but I will not be able to keep it a secret from George. He knows me too well, Vi." Fred said and squinted down at Viola with a clear question painted in his gaze.