SEVENTYTHREE

If you all want, you can follow the Instagram I've linked to Wattpad. It's @catlove0712
I promise to be more active on the account and post things related to Invitation Only. Updates included ❤️

I apologise for the long wait, but I took a break to focus on my mental health for a few days. ❤️

I'm going to say something in a more serious matter. It is incredibly discouraging to get my story compared to other stories.
You probably don't realise it, but it is a killer for motivation and it hurts. It makes me feel like I'm getting accused of copying.
I don't want my story to get compared to other stories, so please respect that.
I don't want to reach a point where I don't want to continue the story because it gets compared to others. Please have respect for authors on this matter, think before you comment. ❤️

I also made a new cover for Invitation Only and I wanted to know what you guys think of whether I should update the cover or not.

If you think YAS, comment here ->

If you think nah, comment here ->

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

2 months later...

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

The aesthetic of February turned out to be a snowy one. Their world had been covered in snow since December, but when February was halfway passed, the temperature began to rise slowly as the days slowly got longer as well.

At Viola's weekly day off, she went to Diagon Alley only to find out that it was Valentine's Day. She hadn't even realised it and it seemed that Fred hadn't either. The streets were blooming with red hearts floating lively around, little elves flying around to spread the mood of love.
Viola had taken her checkered pattern coat on with a big scarf that almost covered half of her face. Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail and she was wearing a pair of black earmuffs.

As she walked down Diagon Alley, she noticed how couples were everywhere, enjoying their day with each other. Viola threw a quick glance towards the twins' shop with a smirk, knowing that neither she or Fred were big on celebrating Valentine's Day. So she went about her day, grabbing the few items on her list, before she would return home.

When she landed on her feet on the grounds of their house after apparating from Diagon Alley, Viola almost tripped over a rock. That was weird, she thought - there were no rocks in their pathway to the door. Viola looked down at the rock and her eyes widened. The rock had a few drops of what looked an awful lot like drops of blood.
To her dread, she could see a trail of small drops of blood heading towards the frontdoor.