Chapter 35

The distant sound of beeping came through her ears as she felt herself slowly awaken from a slumber to which she was taken in. [Name] groaned as she felt a pain in her head as she put a hand up to her forehead as if trying to decrease the growing pain in her head. Her eyes opened slowly as she looked around to notice that she was in, yet again, another hospital bed. She had noticed a needle that was stuck in her arm as she looked up at the IV bag to her left side. You had also been put in a hospital gown by the doctors at this hospital.

Then, all of the events that took place rushed into her head. She remembered everything. From being at the camp. To the fiery blue flames all around the woods. To being cut like butcher meat by an insane psycho. And your rescue. But, one question lingered in her mind, how did she get here?

The door to her right opened to reveal a red headed boy who looked upon her eyes and his widened. "Oh my god! Your awake!" He said to himself before poking his head back into the hallway. "Guys! [L/N] is awake!" He said loud enough for whoever was out there to hear. All of her classmates began to pour into the room. Uraraka, Momo, Jiro, Denki, Mina, Kirishima, and all the others were flooding in. Kirishima ran over to her bedside and gave her a gentle hug.

"I'm so glad your safe!" She smiled at his and wrapped her arms around him.

"I'm glad your okay too. But, what about all of you?" She asked as Kirishima broke away from the hug. She looked upon all of their faces and saw how worried they looked. "We are all fine." She sighed off relief. However, one person lingered on her mind as her eyes widened.

"Katsuki! Is he safe? Is he okay??" She asked frantically. Kirishima nodded his head. "He's fine. He's in the room next door to yours. Last we checked on him he was sleeping. Midoriya and a few others are recovering too." You let out a happy sigh of relief. All of your classmates were looking over her which made the atmosphere kind of awkward. She was here again in the hospital, unconscious from going past her limits, again.

"Guys! Really I'm okay, you don't need to worry about me that much." She stated.

Uraraka from the group near burst into tears as she ran over to hug her wonderful friend. Soon the whole class joined in as well which warmed her heart.

"Guys! [L/N] wont be able to recover like this!" Iida exclaimed as he started waving his hands around in chopping motions.

"Dude, lighten up and just get over here." Kirishima said as he was a little annoyed with Iida being this way. He gave his red head classmate a surprised look before hesitantly joining the group hug. This was probably the best treatment anyone could receive.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

The sun had slowly passed behind the cities skyscrapers outside the window of her hospital room as she watched it go down. She was happy everyone came to visit. Her father came in as soon as he could and gave his daughter the biggest hug that anyone could ever receive. Of course they talked for the rest of the day as her father was expressing his worrying towards her, to which she would say that she is fine now but just a little tired even after she had slept for a long while.

She had heard about the news of All Might retiring from his hero career. After what had happened. He didn't have his quirk anymore as the embers had burned away into making sure that All for One had been defeated.

All for One.

His name haunted her the entire time. His name was like a poison to the mind of every human. The fact that he had come out into saying that he was the one that killed her mother. It pissed her off. Her heart was broken. After so long of trying to figure out who had done it, it was him. And it was the arch enemy of the number one hero himself. He could steal quirks. That was what he could do. Or so she remembered him saying that he took her mothers.