Chapter 51

"If only I rescued her then, even if I had to use force." Deku said as he held his head down. "At least she'd be safe."

"We know you tried, Deku." Uraraka said softly.

When the door opened, Mr. Aizawa had come through into the room, "Is this a funeral or something?"

"Hello Mr. Aizawa." Asui gestured to his presence.

"When your outside of school, I go by Eraserhead," he said as he came forward into the room.

"You know. Before you all got involved in this, I was thinking of suspending you from your work studies."

"Wait what?!" Kirishima shot yo from his seat as the others gasped. "Why would you do that?"

"Were you listening when he mentioned the League of Villains were involved with this? This changed my mind about the work studies. Aizawa looked in Deku's direction to see how he'd react. He came forward and knelt down in front of him.

"I'm going to watch you. If you are going to see this through, you have to do it the right way. Use your head. Do you understand, problem child?" Aizawa continued, "I'll only say this once, in case it gives you a little peace of mind. Just because you let her go this time, doesn't mean you didn't give Eri hope. So keep on going."

"I am the man for the rest of your life, Eraserhead!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Ugh, not interested."

"Sorry!" Kirishima bowed in respect.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Time had passed and still no sign of [Name] being anywhere, or being possibly found. They couldn't help but think what could possibly be going on right now. In this very moment, what could be happening to her. And it pained their minds like a stab to the heart. Their chests would ache in the pain of thinking what could be going on. Or possibly an even worse thought that made them hurt even worse.

It was lunch time and the Dekusquad sat at lunch and had begun to eat. Although, Deku had stopped. As soon as he took his chopsticks in his hands and looked down at his food, his stomach ached in pain.

"Midoriya. Are you alright?" Iida asked looking over to his green haired friend. He turned his head and faced the navy haired boy

"Oh, I'm alright." He started with a simple smile.

"You haven't seemed like you've been okay." Iida said. Deku sighed slightly to himself. No, he wasn't okay. First, he let a young child go that was potentially being used as bullets. Secondly, his dearest friend had gonna missing with no sign at all. She could possibly be dead. That word stung and made his eyes beginning to water. He choked out a sob. Iida then widened his eyes and began to wave his hands around.

"O-Oh!! Oh dear! I didn't mean to make you upset or anything!" Iida said frantically. Deku sniffed and held his head high.

"I won't let this bring me down. [Name] wouldn't want this. She'd want us to be happy." Uraraka heard Deku's words and felt her eyes struggling to fight back the tears. She covered her face and rubbed her eyes. She let out a shaky breath. Thinking of what could be happening to her friend. It was heartbreaking. He's right. She shouldn't be crying. She should stand up tall and keep on persisting and work hard to achieve her dreams. Todoroki felt the same way, as well as Iida, Asui and all of the others.

"We all need to stop crying!" Uraraka said as she stood up. The others turned their heads.

"I don't know," Todoroki started, "I always felt that you should cry. Instead of keeping it in." She huffed and day back down.