Chapter 16

"My goodness..."

"I cannot believe we let them escape after they made such a big show of trespassing." The pro hero and teacher at U.A, Midnight exclaimed looking down at the mess that was made from the villains big surprise. All of the pros were trying to get all of the students out safely, and find any other villains that were still inside and have them arrested.

Meanwhile, [Name] and Deku were still hugging each other while they heard Kirishima call out to them.

"Are you guys alright?!" Kirishima yelled coming closer. Oh no! He can't come! All Might is in his true form! Deku and [Name] began to worry and pleaded Kirishima not to come over.

"K-K-Kirishima-" Deku didn't finish as a large wall coming from the ground came up to separate them from Kirishima. Kirishima stoppped in his tracks and looked at the giant wall coming up. "Kirishima! Have all of the students gather to the front of the gate." The pro hero Cementos said as he looked towards Kirishima. Kirishima nodded and headed over to the others. "Hey, he said to gather in the front of the gate!" Kirishima waved towards the others.

All Might, Deku, and [Name] all sighed in relief. Phew, that was close. [Name] looked at Deku and tried to help him up, but his legs were broken. "Hey, Izuku, do you mind if I-" she had her hand over Deku's broken leg and he got her message. He smiled towards her and he rolled up his pants. She gently placed both her hands over his leg and closed her eyes.

"I won't be able to do much, but it'll reduce the pain." Deku nodded to her, understanding how she couldn't use her quirk for too long. As she placed her hands, a light glow began to emit from under her hands, and some of the light spread up his leg to help as best it could. Deku could feel the warm soothing sensation and closed his eyes and smiled, feeling a little bit better.

After about a minute, she removed her hands and the warm feeling left his leg, he wanted to feel that all day. But unfortunately, that wouldn't happen. "That the best I could do for now. All Might, are you okay?" [Name] asked looking up at All Might to see how he was. "I'm okay, just a few scratches." [Name] raised her eyebrow. "Are you sure?" He nodded again with a small smile in which she returned back.

She then kneeled down next to Deku and he looked up towards All Might. "All Might, that-that creature, how could someone have that kind of power?" He asked as he waited for All Might's answer. "It was like, like he was on a whole nother level of power. It's like me fighting myself but my One for All much much stronger." He then wiped his face from a scar that was on his left cheek. "That was how strong the enemy was."

Deku and [Name]'s eyes widened. That Nomu was that powerful? What would've happened if All Might was beaten? How can someone have that much power to withstand 100% of All Might's power. This, this is a whole nother level of power. And I don't like it.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Ouch..."

The blue man was teleported back to his hideout and was on the ground bleeding out from the damage that the bullets did. But he ignored it. "All the underlings were defeated in an instant! Those kids were strong..." The blue man kept on bleeding out on the floor.

"We were just not prepared enough. Yes, we underestimated them." A strange voice through a TV said that read "Sound only" he sounded to be like a creepy guys you'd find in a dark alleyway in the middle of the night. "What happened to the Nomu?"

Kurogiri sighed, "He was blown away." He stated.

"What?!" The voice said as it got a little more tense through the speaker. "More precisely, without coordinates to his precise location..." Kurogiri explained as he was in a suit next to the bleeding man on the floor.