Chapter 54

"The walls have finally stopped moving. But its hard to tell where we are now." One of the police officers mentioned at how the walls and ceiling had stopped trying to cave in on them. Nighteye pushed up his glasses and pointed down a direction through the hallway.

"I'm positive Eri's bedroom is located in that direction." One of the men turned around to see the villain who was responsible for the walls moving and morphing, he was restrained back and had this look of anger and pique. He growled at the man who looked at him.

"Irinaka. I want you straighten up these hallways again you hear!?" One of the men yelled in his direction. He saw his state of mind and that it was rather unsettling and odd. Like he was a wild animal. "What the hell?"

"The drugs have probably worn off." Aizawa gestured as he recalled Fat Gum's words on how the villain could've been using some quirk enhancer. "Looks like Fat Gum knew what he was talking about. Irinaka's power, its back to normal again."

"Guess thats good news." the man said relieved. "But that was Toga and Twice just now. The League of Villains is here too." He added on.

"Toga." The villain stated plainly. "Toga. Twice!" He twitched in his spot and started struggling against his restrainers. "I wont forgive you!" He shouted as if thinking that they could hear him. "I'll crush both of your skulls until there is nothing left! Gah!"

"I guess Twice and Toga are the only ones here. But why are they though?" Nighteye turned to Aizawa and Deku stating his thoughts to them.

"As officers of the law we can't let them escape! Especially if there is a girl that is in trouble and wanted mostly by them." Deku recalled their words and it stung his heart hearing her name. Knowing that she was somewhere and he didn't know where. He let his head fall down slightly as closed his eyes. I have to focus on Eri right now. [Name] can make it. I know she can. She has to.

"Eraserhead."

"Why are you fools standing around and not doin anything?" Rock Lock asked from behind as he clutched his side where there were bandages wrapped around his torso.

"What do you mean?" Rock grumbled under his breath.

"The cops can deal with the league. Your wastin time so just stop talking and start movin. Or did you forget our mission's fricking top priority?" The lead police man nodded in agreement. "He has a point. That would be for the best." He turned facing a fellow cop.

"I'll hang tight. Someone has to stay behind and keep an eye on Irinaka. And thanks to the crazy girl with the knives I'm not goin anywhere any time soon. Now go on! Finish what we came here to do!" Rock Lock exclaimed. Deku looked in determination.

"Ryuku and the other heroes on top. The cops we got separated from down here. Sun eater, Red Riot, Fat Gum, Lemillion, Their all still fighting for us you've gotta know that right? We worked too damn hard to fail that girl now. So go on!" Aizawa wasted no time and ran down the hallway towards the girls room, as well as Nighteye, the police force, and Deku. Deku looked back at Rock Lock and watched as he smirked their way.

Her future is on you!

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

The pros as well as Deku burst through the wall and into where Mirio and Eri were at. Mirio looked up with hope in his eyes as he noticed the familiar green patch of hair, as well as the other familiar pros as well. Chisaki noticed this and his brows furrowed in anger. Deku rushed forward and threw a smash right in Overhaul's face.

No matter what it takes...! I'll save her!!

The punch to the face was so great, Overhaul fell backwards and skidded along the dirty flooring. Aizawa activated his quirk. "Got him. Nighteye! Quick! Secure those who have been injured!" Nighteye gagged slightly as he saw the limp bodies of other villains as well.