🎃 | Halloween Special | 🎃

| 10 years ago |

It was currently a Saturday afternoon at the [L/n]'s home and [Name] and her father were playing in the back yard together. It was Halloween today. And it was one of [Name]'s favorite holiday's of the year. And she was super excited to go and trick or treat with her two best friends later tonight.

"I'm gonna catch you silly!" A man's voice rang through the property as five year old [Name] was running around and playing tag with her father. She giggled as she ran around the yard. Her tiny feet hitting the ground with crunches every step she took. Her father was beginning to catch up and eventually caught her by the waist and lifted her in the air and twirled around in a circle.

"Gotcha!"

"Hehe, you got me papa!" She squealed with delight. Her father smiled at her and set her down gently onto the ground. [Name] grew her wings and looked up at her father, "Can I go onto the roof? See if Katsuki and Izuku show up?" She asked hopeful. Her father nodded, and with that she jumped up and flew onto the top of the roof and watched around. As she sat on the ridge pole of her roof, she closed her eyes and inhaled through her nostrils and breathed the earthy smell of the fresh air. She opened her eyes  bnand smiled. Life was great. Even some of the toughest things that could get you down. There would always be good in the end.

As she looked down she noticed the familiar two cars pulling up to their driveway and she gasped in excitement. She stood right on the ridge pole and looked down, watching the two cars slowly pull in and the sound of the engines turning off. The doors of the cars opened and out came Katsuki and Deku with smiles on their faces. The two moms came out next and they went to grab their child's hands and walk up to the door.

"Hey guys!" [Name] called down as she waved her hand in excitement. Their eyes looked up at [Name], standing on the roof. The two older women's eyes widened. "[Name]! Isn't it too dangerous up there?" Inko called up in worry, fearing the worst. "I'm alright! I'm coming down!" She yelled out. She let her wings expand and she jumped down, letting her wings glide her down onto the pavement of the road. The two boys and women watched in amazement as she glided down so smoothly.

She landed gently on the ground and looked at the bewildered faces. She giggled, "You know you guys should close your mouth, don't want a bug to fly in." They all shook their heads to come out of their trance and they all smiled at her.

"That was amazing [Name]!" Deku shouted with glee as he took his notebook out and went to jot down some things in his notebook for the future. Bakugo looked to his side and watched as Deku took notes. The tip of his tongue sticking out from his lips and he wrote down in concentration. Little Bakugo scoffed as he turned his head away from Deku.

"Yeah that was pretty cool, but you'll never be as good as me." He smirked mischievously. Mitsuki slapped her son in the back of his head as he let out an 'oof' and looked back up at his mom while rubbing the back of his head. He growled under his breath. Meanwhile, [Name] tried hard to keep herself from laughing while covering her mouth with her tiny hands.

"You wanna come in?" She asked nudging her head towards her house. They two nodded their heads as they grabbed a backpack and walked with [Name] into the house.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾