Chapter 15

[Name] and Mr. Aizawa have been fighting for at least a half hour or maybe more and [Name] was already exhausted. Like, she could sleep on the hard ground and think it'll be comfortable. Even though it was sunny and warm out, she was running out of stamina and she could use her quirk only so little. [Name] was kicking, punching, elbowing, and roadhouse kicking every villain that she saw sprint after her and Mr. Aizawa. She and her teacher were winning the battle so far until something big and dark came from the purple mist. [Name]'s eyes widened at how humongous and terrifying this.....this thing looked. It looked to be perhaps the size of All Might. Maybe even taller. And had more muscles. It had the face of a bird and its brain was visible to all who dared to look at it.

"Nomu, get them!" The blue haired man with hands all over yelled as all of a sudden the "Nomu" ran at an abnormal speed and punched Mr. Aizawa and he flew into the air as he was fighting another villain.

"Mr. Aizawa!!!" [Name] yelled as she saw the Nomu grab Mr. Aizawa and slam him onto the ground with a great force in which the ground beneath them both cracked. This made her gasp in horror as the Nomu grabbed Mr. Aizawa's arm and pulled it towards him with it's foot on his elbow. Then a loud crack was heard as Mr. Aizawa screamed in pain. [Name] couldn't move. She was trying, but couldn't.

"What do you think of my Nomu? It's power is unbelievably great and could kill you with a single blow. But I'm just making him torture you so you die a slow and painful death," the blue man said as the Nomu grabbed Mr. Aizawa's head and slammed it down into the concrete. [Name] wasted no time and flew up into the air to try and kick the Nomu, but it's movements were too fast for [Name] to process as she was punched back and hit the other side of the wall. It hit her back and she yelled in the amount of pain she was being put through. She fell to the floor with a thud. Despite her back hurting, she ignored the pain to focus on helping Mr. Aizawa. He was not going to die. He has so much to teach her. So much that he has to live for still. No, he wouldn't die on her watch.

"What do you think of my Nomu, [Name] [L/N]?" [Name]'s eyes widened. How did this villain know her name? Questions piled like a mountain into her mind. Just who was this guy???

"Wha- how do you know my name?!" [Name] asked as she got up from the floor and looked at this mysterious man who somehow knew her name. Her eyes were wide like the size of golf balls.

"I have my sources. Now, Nomu!!! GET HER!!! We need her alive as well!" The blue man yelled pointing at [Name]. The Nomu then ran towards her ready for a punch, but [Name] saw through that and jumped into the air and kept in the air so she couldn't be hit. As the Nomu missed, it ran into the wall and created a large crater.

[Name] then looked over and saw that Deku, Asui, and Mineta making their way over to the scene. [Name] dropped down onto the ground with ease and ran over to Mr. Aizawa's limp body on the ground. [Name] rushed over to them to help.

"[Name]!! Are you okay?!?!" Deku asked running to her side to make sure she wasn't injured. [Name] shook her head no, telling him she was fine. "You need to get Mr. Aizawa out of here!" [Name] yelled his way making it sound like an order more than a request. Deku began to lift Mr. Aizawa onto his shoulders with the help of Asui.

"But, you'll get hurt!! I can't leave you!!!" Deku yelled very worried for his friend. She was his everything,

His best friend,

His supporter,

His crush.

He didn't want her to get hurt. But she persisted him to go. "I'll be okay, I promise. I always keep my promises." She said looking him in eyes. She turned to look and see the Nomu coming out of the wall and looking around for someone, for her.