- Shinzo Ending -

Y/n had been trying to fight past the crazy teens that had been crowding the halls. She was bumping into everyone and apologizing to them. Eventually she dropped her papers and textbook on the floor. She groaned to herself and went to pick up everything.

As she was picking up her papers, someone came down and grabbed her textbook, lifting it upwards towards her.

She raised an eyebrow and looked upwards at the stranger, immediately knowing who it was. "Oh! Shinso!"

"Y/n!"

Her ears perked up as she knew that other voice. Her heart began to race. Crap...

"Y/n I know you're out there! You've gotta pay up!" An angry Bakugo shouted with Izuku chasing him from behind.

"Crap. He found me."

Shinso raised a brow. "Who?"

"Katsuki."

"The angry one?" He asked, looking over his shoulder, standing up with her behind him looking at the fuming blonde stomping down the halls.

"Don't let him find me!"

He looked over at her like he was seeing ten heads. "You're his friend. Why are you trying to hide?"

"Uhmmm—" she was cut off when he yelled again.

"Hide me please." She grasped his arm with pleading eyes. He thought this was rather odd, but he pulled you along anyways, past the teens walking everywhere.

There was a small hallway gap on the other side that was slightly lit. He pulled her over into that hallway to hide her.

She placed herself against the wall on the left side and watched; waiting to see if Bakugo would pass by. Sure enough, there was that mop of spiky ash-blonde hair.

Her breath caught in her throat when Shinso came closer than he ever had with you. He placed his palms on either side of her head so they were touching the cold wall. His body towering over hers, causing her heart to quicken.

"Don't talk." He spoke in his husky tone. She gulped in response, staring at his features as he watched the blonde walk away and out of sight.

Soon, Y/n noticed this too. She sighed with relief. "Thank you, Shinso—" before she could finish, her mind went blank just like it had at the beginning of the year. Her eyes turning a white color as she stopped and her shoulders relaxed themselves. She lost full control of her body as she looked dead.

Shinso smirked to himself, averting his royal purple, colored eyes towards her. "I told you not to talk," he took his hand and hesitantly moved a single strand of hair over to the side and behind her ear.

A small smile crossed over his face as he fulfilled
this action. He chuckled lowly, turning to check and see where the blonde was, he wasn't in sight.

He canceled his quirk, backing up and letting her come back into reality. She shook her head in shock as she realized what he had done.

~ Years Later ~

"Yeah, I lost a bet and I had to do something for him."

Years from that moment, they both had gotten to know each other, and surprise-surprise, they had gotten together and had a place they could call home. Little D/N was along with the both of them as well.

Shinso giggled as he played with the dog. D/n bounced up and down and let out small barks, wagging its tail, ready for him to throw the ball.

Y/n turned around and saw him playing with D/n. She couldn't help but smile to herself. He tossed the ball away and D/n went straight for it.

"Y/n come on over here."

"I'm cooking though."

"It can wait."

"Not really—" she get her mind go blank, almost dropping the pair of chopsticks in her hand to stir. He smirked to himself.

"Come here." He ordered. She did as he commanded and walked right on over like a robot. He made a spot for her on the couch as she sat down. He wrapped his right arm around her shoulder, still with that same smirk on his face.

She seemed to snap right out of the sudden trance and found out where she was, and what he had done. She turned her head around slowly to look at him with uncertainty.

"Did you really do that?" She asked. He chuckled to himself, leaning in to place a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Yes I did."

D/n came running back over with its toy and stared at the two of them. Tilting its head to the side, questioning everything.

Y/n giggled at the dog. D/n trotted back over to the edge of the couch between the two, climbed up, and sat in between the both of them.

They laughed. "Guess D/n is still getting used to us like this." Y/n stated while petting its head. It panted in response.

Shinso chortled. He was a very happy man.