Chapter 21

"START!!!"

As Midnight yelled the que to start. All of the teams began to sprint at full speed towards Deku and the others.

"Midoriya! Make your choice!" Tokoyami yelled as he grew his quirk to reveal dark shadow ready to win. [Name] looked up at Deku and waited for what he was going to command.

"Of course! Our move is to run away!" Deku exclaimed, just as he did, one of the class B students used their quirk to turn the floor into a weird liquid in which they began to sink, it was like sinking into quicksand. "What is this?!" [Name] asked as she was on Deku's left side wondering what the heck was going on.

"I can't...I can't move at all!" Uraraka yelled as she kept on sinking as well as the others. Deku then turned to his group calling their names, "Turn your faces away!" He ordered as the other closed their eyes, waiting for what would happen. Deku then pressed a red button that would turn on the jet pack that he had on his back in which was gifted by Hatsume. As he turned it on, the jet pack lit up causing them to fly high into the air, making them fly over the team in which was using their quirk to stop them.

"He flew?! Support course huh? Follow them!" The class B rider yelled as they charge red after them again.

Hakugure's team noticed them with a blind spot and called out to Jiro who read he remembered mind and knew exactly what to do. Jiro shot her earphone jacks towards the group but they were them blocked from Dark Shadow.

"Tokoyami." Jiro spoke with a bitterness at his name. Deku smiled, thankful that they weren't hit. "Dark shadow, make sure to keep an eye on our blind spots." Tokoyami demanded as Dark Shadow did as need be.

"Wow! That's so cool! The defense we were lacking...You're more than making up for it with your omnidirectional mid-range defense! That's amazing Tokoyami!" Deku said happily which made a small smirk come onto Tokoyami's face.

"We're landing!" [Name] warned as they began to descend to the ground. Uraraka making it easier by using the support gear the Hatsume gave her as well to help them land safely on the ground, and with the help of her quirk as well. Mostly her quirk.

"So what do you think of my babies? Aren't they just precious?" Hatsume asked in her high excited voice looking up at Deku.

"Excellent mobility! Your babies are amazing Hatsume!" He smiled as they continued running. She then replied with a cheerful thanks and [Name] looked over at Uraraka. She noticed her mouth, 'I'm the one who's making us float.' She muttered to herself. In all honesty, she was doing most of the work, [Name] had to admit.

"We are barely even two minutes in the game and it looks to be turning into a free-for-all!! Fights over the headbands breaking out all over!" Present Mic shouted surprised at the sudden slight turn of events. Some of the others were tying to grab as many headbands as they could and then they would go after the million point jackpot.

[Name] glanced over looking to see Shoji charging at them with his hands over his back. Wasn't this a team battle. Some of the teams were still putting in everything they got into going after the ten million points. Just as they were about to move, [Name] felt her foot get caught on something.

"What the-" she looked down to see that a familiar sticky purple ball was a the bottom of her left foot. "I can't move! This is Mineta's ball!" [Name] yelled up at Deku. He looked to his right to see Uraraka was having the same problem. She was trying to go free but it wasn't working at all. The teams were closing in on them. They were in big trouble if they didn't figure out a way, and soon.

Deku looked over at Shoji with a shocked expression. "Mineta?!" Deku asked wondering if it was actually possible to have Mineta hide under his arms. [Name] followed Deku's trail of sight and they landed on a  familiar perverted grape and green hair.