Chapter 18

It was the next morning from the USJ attack and [Name] was surprised to hear that school would be going back in session the next day. The USJ was attacked and all of class 1-A was attacked too. It had showed on TV which kinda scared her. She was never one to worry about her public image, but now, she had just realized that she'd have to get used to this if she were to become a pro.

She just got her U.A uniform on and brushed her hair and put it into her signature side braid. In all honesty, she just didn't care how she looked. As she walked downstairs, she saw her dad cooking breakfast in which the corners of her lips curled into a smile.

"Morning papa." [Name] said as she walked down to her dad. He looked up and smiled over at her. "Hey pumpkin, I made your favorite, [f/b/f]." (Favorite breakfast food) [Name] beamed with joy and grabbed her plate/bowl and began to munch down on her breakfast.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

[Name] kissed her father goodbye and she was off to U.A.

As she walked to the front of the building, she noticed a bunch of people crowded around and looked to be news reporters and the press. How was she going to get threw? She walked a little closer but the press noticed her and ran over to the poor girl.

"Hey! Your that girl that was attacked in USJ! Tell us, what do you think about it? Were you scared?" "Is All Might really your teacher??" "Were the villains powerful?" "Could they really have destroyed All Might?!" Their questions flooding like a dam of water that never ended and you could never escape. "I'm sorry but, I need to get to class! Please, I need to get by." [Name] said politely so that maybe they would let her go. But they kept on crowding her, if this keeps up she's gonna have a panic attack. Luckily, a person pushed his way through that crowd and grabbed her hand and pulled her with him. She didn't know what was going on and who was pulling her, she tried to let go but his hand wouldn't budge.

After they escaped the crowds of the press, the unknown strangers hand loosened and she pulled her hand back in an instant. She was about to ask what this person was doing, but when she looked up, she realized the boy had a U.A uniform on. He had purple spiky hair and purple eyes to match. His eyes had dark circles under them, he looked like he hadn't slept in years. But clearly, this boy didn't care one bit.

"Who are you?" [Name] asked as she didn't break her gaze into those intense violet eyes. His eyes looked emotionless, she couldn't read him at all, they stayed in silence until he broke it, "My name doesn't matter to a U.A hero course student like you."

"E-Excuse me?"

"You heard me. You wouldn't care."

"And why is that?"

She stared at him in disbelief. This boy clearly sounded like the type to just decide to hate someone. Which was not okay with [Name]. She didn't understand what his problem was, but she decided against yelling at him and calmed herself a little so nothing could get too brash. It was silent, his back facing hers as she awaited his answer, nothing.

"Look, I don't know what your problem is, but I would very much appreciate it if you could not just decide that I'm automatically a bad person. You don't even know me." She explained to the purple boy. He didn't answer, nor turn to look at her, just what is up with this guy?

"Why don't we greet ourselves properly? My name is [Name]." She put her hand out waiting to see if he'd do anything. Finally, he looked back at her and decided to shake her hand. She smiled up at him waiting to see his reaction. He didn't and stayed emotionless and walked away. What the-

"Shinso..."

She looked up at him walking away, "what?"

"Hitoshi Shinso...is my name." Was all he said before going into the school. [Name] stood there bewildered for what felt like hours, but it was only a few seconds, she couldn't help but smile at how she got the boy to tell her his name.