Chapter 20

"Izuku, we did it. We did it!!"

In this very moment in time, [Name] and Deku forgot about the millions of people watching them as they pulled each other into a tight hug and cried in happiness. For each other. They were going to be heros, together as best friends.

As they broke from their hugging moment, they heard Uraraka running over. "Deku!! That was amazing!" She waved running over to the two best friend's. Deku looking at her slightly surprised. "I can't believe you got first place!! You too [Name]! You both did amazing!" She exclaimed clentching her hands into fists. Deku blushed trying to cover his face while [Name] beamed of happiness.

"You did amazing too Uraraka!!!" [Name] said as she wrapped Uraraka into a hug. Uraraka smiled and hugged back.

[Name] looked over to see Mineta hanging off of Momo and Momo looking dreadful and disgusted all at one time. Mineta had a smug look on his face clearly feeling content at where he was right now. However, Momo couldn't say the same.

"I killed two birds with one stone! I'm a genius!" Mineta yelled happily at how he felt so smart with his plan of sticking to Momo's back. She sighed in disgust, "Your the worst!!" Momo said turning around to look at the short perverted grape. [Name] wanted to throw up. But luckily, she didn't.

After a few minutes of waiting for the other students to get to the finish line, Midnight spoke, "The first game of the first-year stage is finally over. Now, take a look at the results!"

1st: Izuku Midoriya; Class A

2: Shoto Todoroki; Class A

3: Katsuki Bakugo; Class A

4: [Name] [L/N]; Class A

5: Ibarra Shiozaki; Class B

6: Juzo Honenuki; Class B

7: Tenya Iida; Class A

8: Fumikage Tokoyami; Class A

And so on, but she got in forth place! Forth place! It wasn't first, but still, forth place out of at least two hundred students here. That was amazing. Though, she couldn't say the same thing for Bakugo. But hey, he beat her, she'll give him that. Make him feel at least a little bit better.

"The top forty-two students will advance into the next round. Don't be ashamed about not making it. There's always a next year! Now...the real competition begins next!" Midnight explained as she licked her lips to prevent them from drying up on her. Even though that doesn't help.

"The press cavalry'll be all over it! Give it your all!" [Name] paid attention as she saw Midnight throw up her whip letting the snap sound echo all throughout the stadium. The big board showed up spinning through the various amounts of games that could win. It then landed on,

"Cavalry battle!!!"

"Cavalry battle?" Denki asked himself making a defeated face. He stated that he sucked which made [Name] give him an apologetic look, to which he was surprised but he smiled her way. She smiled back and looked back up at Midnight.

"Let me explain, the participants can form teams of two to four people as they wish. It's basically the same as a regular cavalry battle, but the one thing that's different is...based on the results of the last game, each person has been assigned a point value. Yes, that's right! And the points assigned go up by five starting from the bottom," she continued, "So forty-second place gets five points, and forty-first gets ten points! And the point value assigned to first place is..." [Name] focused her full attention waiting for the words to come from Midnights mouth.