Chapter 77

No... no... this can't be happening.

"Oh but it is... and there's no stopping me."

It was bright daylight outside as the suns beautiful rays beamed down through her window. She looked outside and it was very beautiful. Although, that was the least of her worries.

She threw off the covers of her bed and whipped her door open.

As she ran out, she could smell the scent of a lovely breakfast being made. She looked to her side as she noticed almost everyone was awake.

"Morning Y/n!" Uraraka beamed happily as she scraped off some food onto her plate.

"More like almost afternoon, you slept for several hours." Denki joked as he ate on the couch of the common room. She looked around at everyone.

As they were eating, they noticed she hadn't moved from her spot as she stared at all of them. She looked horrified. Like she's seen a ghost.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Feathers?" As he looked up from cutting veggies in the kitchen area. All attention was on her right now. They couldn't even tell how she was feeling right now.

"Y/n..." Deku said her name coming forward from behind the small group of students.

"I-" She couldn't form words.

"Did you have another nightmare?" The greenette asked in sorry for his best friend. He took a step forward and she took one back. Almost as if she was afraid of him.

He noticed this and immediately widened his eyes. This isn't normal.

"J-Just stay away from me."

They were taken aback by this command.

"What happened to you? You were fine yesterday... what happened? You did have a nightmare, didn't you?"

She squeezed her eyes shut and gripped onto the doorway arch.

I can't right now...

She then ran out across the common room, catching everyone by surprise and slamming the door to the outside open. After that happened, everyone dropped what they were doing and immediately ran out to see what was going on. Worry grew in their minds like the plague.

They came out through the door and watched as she tried to run away.

"Y/n! WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER?"

She stopped suddenly and they all raised their eyebrows in confusion. As this happened, she turned around quickly and what they all saw made their minds fill with fear and concern.

Her left eye was beginning to turn into a bright and glowing red color. Her left arm was different from normal. Her veins popped out and they were a dark black color. She heaved in and out. Like she was struggling to breathe. Whimpers escaped her lips like an animal that was trapped and had no way out.

"Y/n talk to us!" Mina shouted as they were all at least ten feet away from her figure. But all she did was stand there and stare back.

"Stay back." She muttered loud enough for them to hear.

"What-?"

"I SAID S-STAY BACK!!"

Her voice...

It's... different.

It didn't sound like her beautiful and captivating one. This one sounded like it was overlapping own with a deep and insane sounding one. Like some ancient alien or a demon of some sort.