Chapter 73

After that fun little time of flying around the cruise, everyone noticed that the island was building up in their sights. They all became elated and ran to the edge of the deck and gripped the metal bars in anticipation and excitement.

"Look at it!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"It's so beautiful!"

"We're gonna be doing real hero work!"

The cruise let out a loud honk and everyone covered their ears on instinct. Laughing and giggling in the process.

Coming up to dock, everyone grabbed their things and headed on over to their base that they would be spending some days at.

Y/n couldn't help but feel excited. Real hero work! She was going to be doing real hero work! Her heart flowed with jubilance as she rushed down the steps and onto the large dock.

Holding her case with the necessities she needed, she twirled around happily, taking her arm and lacing it around her green-haired friends shoulder.

"You ready Izuku? Our biggest dreams are coming true!"

He giggled while the faintest blush creeped up the apples of his cheeks, "Yeah! We are going to do awesome!"

She chuckled.

"Hey dipshits hurry up!" Bakugo yelled at the end of the dock and standing on first ground. Y/n narrowed her eyes playfully at the ash blonde.

"Don't call me that, Angry Dog." She said as she took her other her and elbowed him at the side. He growled at her and rolled his eyes shortly after.

"Come on guys! Let's get settled in before we get work!" Todoroki yelled.

"Coming!"

Y/n ran forward, motioning for the two boys to follow her. They nodded. However they didn't move. Deku looked down slightly as he could feel Bakugo's crimson eyes boring holes down into his skull.

He let out a 'tch' before walking forward. A small gust of wind flew past his fluffy green locks.

He sighed before catching up with his classmates.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Woah! It looks so nice! Very modern looking."

The doors inside the base opened as they all looked around at their temporary home, admiring everything around.

Y/n and the others went into their own rooms with bunk beds. She put her stuff down next to one of the bunk beds and saw Jiro, Momo, and Uraraka walk in. She waved to them with a wide smile. They beamed back at her while putting their stuff down as well.

Putting her stuff down, Momo let out a huff of air and looked around, placing her hands on her hips.

"Looks like we've got some unpacking to do, ladies."

Y/n rolled her eyes teasingly, "Ugh. Don't remind me."

"Well I just did." She let out a 'hehe' before something soft was thrown at her. She yelped at the impact and looked at a pillow that had fallen on the ground. She looked up to see Y/n holding another one and laughing like she had seen the funniest thing.

"Oh it's on!" Momo giggles as she then threw a pillow at the (e/c) eyed girl. This caused Mina and Uraraka to start cackling like maniacs and beginning to have their own war of pillow fighting with the two of them.

This crazy pillow fight somehow ended up into the common room of the base and the boys and other girls got in on it too. Laughing and having fun like a bunch of silly idiots.