Chapter 79

The storm from above the island was getting larger and larger by the minute as red thunder and lightning crashed every ten seconds. The low rumbling brought shivers down their spines.

Bakugo and Deku shifted their line of sight back towards Y/n. A devilish smirk plastered upon her face.

"Now then, if you want her back, then try and get her!"

Bakugo growled and let out a loud battle cry and went in for an attack.

"Kacchan!" Deku cried out as a large black whip formed as Y/n lifted her hand and threw the black sharpened whip came out towards the blonde. He quickly dodged to the side and did a backflip coming down back next to the green haired hero.

Bakugo growled, "Just leave her alone and commit already!"

Another long whip lashed their way. Bakugo dodged to his right and Deku dodged to his left. A cloud of debris left behind and floated in the air.

Deku flew into the air due to dodging and felt something wrap around his torso. His mind went into full panic mode when he realized the one of those black whip like weapons were wrapped around his waist.

Crap! Hayato managed to grasp onto my body! The green hero thought to himself as he looked down at Y/n. Almost both her eyes were completely red. If they both turned red... would she be gone for good? They have to stop him... Deku didn't want to loose anyone else he cared about deeply. He has to try!

...

Sero had just dodged an incoming attack in the nick of time. That villain was a pretty strong foe. He could extend parts of his body to whatever length he wished.

"Crap! How much longer can we keep this up for?!" Sero asked aloud to his fellow classmates who just dodged a large piece of concrete being thrown their way. Uraraka looked up at Sero who was on-top of one of the buildings.

"We just have to be patient! They should be okay soon!"

Another large concrete piece flew in Sero's direction. He gasped slightly and quickly used his tape to latch onto another building across. He landed with ease. The adrenaline rush in his veins was so strong he couldn't feel the stings of pain on his face or other places on his body. Todoroki looked up as he sent another wave of ice towards the villain.

"Sero! Are you okay? You're head is bleeding!"

Sero raised a brow and put a hand up to his head to feel a warm liquid trickle down his head and over his right eye. He blinked a few times and wiped it away.

"Yeah I'm fine! Don't worry about me!"

Todoroki nodded his head. A loud crash echoed throughout the area, causing everyone including the villain to snap their heads all to the left and up to look at the hill where the ruins lied. A large and dark cloud covered the bright blue sky. And deep in the core it was a crimson red color. Flashes of lights reflected into their eyes. The cloud was growing more and more by the second.

The villain laughed, "Looks like he's going to get what he needs after all."

Todoroki looked back and furrowed his eyebrows in anger. His teeth grinding against each other in anger. His thoughts immediately running to her. She was in danger. He growled and sent a wave of fire towards the villain, "DAMN YOU SHUT UP!"

The villain smirked and jumped out of the way.

That whole tsunami of fire blazed down the street. Lamp posts and debris almost falling due to the amount of force the wave was emitting. But that whole wave of flames was the exact way his heart felt. It was burning with anger. Anger towards Hayato. For killing innocent lives. And now threatening to take Y/n away. Away from everyone. Away from him. He couldn't bare it. Y/n was one of the first people to accept him when he had first arrived at U.A. Not long after that was Midoriya. And now everyone talks to him. They all do because they see each other as family. But the threat right now was aiming towards him and his family. Towards someone his feelings grew greater with every passing day.