- Todoroki Ending -

Y/n had adjusted to things rather quickly after the whole incident with Hayato and Satan. She and the rest of Class A remained in the hospital for several days. Even weeks.

During those days, all of them would have the news available to them on the TV's in the room. They broadcast the destruction of everything on the island. Not a whole lot was preserved and let safe from the fires that burned everywhere because of the inevitable event.

However, to which what Y/n and the others were grateful for, was that their identities were kept at a minimum. She didn't want all of this business put onto herself just yet. Nor did the others either. Aizawa and the pros handled the press. A few truths leaked out but also conspiracy theories and hypothesis'' about the whole event. Some figured that it was her. But most didn't know who was the savior that day.

"Those people really don't know when to shut their mouths when needed to." Bakugo stated. Most of the boys snickered at his comment while sitting up in their beds. The girls did too.

"I'm being serious though."

"We know Bakugo." Kirishima assured and laughed again.

Y/n laughed herself. Hearing everyone laugh made her heart soar. She felt so free now. Not having to worry about anyone trying to hurt her anymore. Not having that weight on her shoulders anymore. But someone were to come, well... let's just say that she'd be able to take care of it. They'd be able to take care of it. Together.

She turned her head and found her gaze land onto Todoroki. Was he... staring at her? A split second later he turned his head back to the TV to watch the reporters talk of the incident. She furrowed her eyebrows slightly at this. It was his facial expression that kind-of gave it away. Which worried you. Maybe later you could talk to him.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Y/n had taken a small nap later on during the afternoon and it was close to the evening. The rays of the sun were beginning to darken into a fine color of orange and yellow. Small little bits of purple scattered across the horizon. The windows were open. Letting in fresh air and the songs of the sparrows and chickadees. It looked like such a nice evening. God had painted a beautiful picture for the world. A small smile crossed her face.

She looked over and noticed Todoroki was sitting up on his bed and looking at his phone. She sat up herself as the white sheets rustled over her. She laid her hands between her legs that were under the snowy white blankets.

"Todoroki?" She called out. He snapped his head up and saw her sitting upright. She gave him a small wave of her hand. The light of the phone in has hands slightly casted a blueish glow and shadows to his face.

"Are you okay?" She asked curiously.

He stayed silent for a moment in hesitation.

"I... don't know." He exhaled shakily.

She definitely knew something was wrong. But, what could be wrong? Maybe it's after the battle jitters? But Todoroki was never like that after a huge battle. Never. This was something new. So why was he acting like this?

"It's a nice evening." She started. "Why don't me and you take a walk outside the hospital along the garden?"

He paused. Take a walk? With him? It sounded very nice. In fact, maybe his thoughts could wind down.

"That would be great."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾