Chapter 10

(Y/n) woke to the sound of chirping birds ipoutside of her window. She saw two nightingales flew into a cherry blossom branch and tweeted away. (Y/n) smiled at the beautiful song they were humming. She got out of her bed slowly and walked to her open window. Probably not a good idea, someone could break in and do some bad things. But she liked hearing the birds in the morning singing away. Much better than an alarm clock. She slowly approached the two birds. They stopped humming and stared at her.

She smiled at them. "Hey little guys, I'm not gonna hurt you." She said as she slowly held her hand out for the bird to land on her finger. If she was lucky that is. "I promise, I won't  hurt you." She said smiling towards them. They tilted their heads. Like they were trying to debate one whether they should go or not.

One little nightingale decided to fly slowly to her hand filled with curiosity. It landed one her hand and she smiled even more. "See, I won't hurt you." She slowly lifted her right hand and ran her finger down it feathery back. It closed its eyes with pleasure. For some reason, this little bird was like a kitten. It chirped with delight and soon the other one wanted to go too. It flew onto her shoulder and she couldn't help but let out an 'aww' mouth motion. They chirped with delight and sang away. This brightened her mood even more.

"Hey little guys! I've gotta get ready now." She said with a small frown. She wanted to stay all day with the birds. The turned their tiny little heads towards the big human before them. Of course they don't understand a word she was saying, because, well...their birds. But (Y/n) always thought that she could talk to them. Talk to animals if there were any around. Weird, but she didn't care.

The birds chirped one last time before flying off into the blue sky. She smiled to herself. She then realized that she was still in her school uniform. Her eyes widened. Oh no! She quickly got out of her clothes and got her clean uniform in her closet and went to do her morning routine. She didn't have time for a fishtail braid so she just did a regular Dutch side braid. She packed her book and notebooks and headed downstairs and headed out the door.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

She walked to U.A and she saw the halls crowded with students. She looked around to see if she could find anyone familiar. She spotted a familiar red head boy and she walked to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Hey Kirishima!"  (Y/n) smiled with enthusiasm in her voice. He turned around to see her and he smiled back at her. "Hey! How's U.A been for ya?" He asked putting his backpack into his locker. "It's been very well, everyone is so nice! I'm glad your here. What about you?" She asked. He smiled. "It's really good. I've made some friends, Sero, Mina, Denki, and Bakugo." She raised an eyebrow. He was friends with Bakugo? Wow, Kirishima must have talent. She grew an impressed smile toward such him and he noticed. "What?"

"Oh nothing, it's just, I cannot believe Katsuki is making friends. I'm proud of him." Kirishima looked at her for a moment. He shrugged. "He can be quiet off the edge, but I think, deep inside, he has a soft heart." Wow. No one has ever looked at Bakugo that way. She thought she was the only one, well, guess not. "I think the same thing too, we've been best friends for years. Since I was three. He really is a big softy." (Y/n) grew a small smile, feeling proud for her friend. He was making friends.

"You have been friends? Wow, you must be really special to him." He smiled as he grabbed his books and began to walk. (Y/n) followed. He was giving (Y/n) his full attention of what she would say next. She was surprised that he hadn't bumped into anyone.

Then the bell rang to get to class. They were at the door and came in, as they did, of course, Mr. Aizawa wasn't there. Not yet anyways. She went to sit in her seat when she saw the purple haired guy hind her staring at her. "Umm, can I help you?" (Y/n) asked looking at him completely confused an what was wrong with this kid. "Sure, maybe you could take off your shirt..." he said drooling some more. (Y/n)'s eyes widened. What the hell?