Chapter 17

A few hours had passed by since [Name] woke up in the nurses office. She heard about the pro's investigating the scene at USJ and how they managed to capture the Nomu and how it didn't resist capture. Which was quiet odd, truth be told. It was almost like a super human robot killing machine. Much like the movie Terminator. Except bigger and actually had flesh instead of a robot body inside. And it scared her a little bit. At how strong it was. And how it could regenerate. And for a moment during the attack, she was worried All Might would actually...perish. [Name] however shook her head from those thoughts. Why would she think that way? He is All Might. The Symbol of Peace. And the Number 1 hero in the world. He brings hope to others who might not have any. And....those villains....they wanted to blow out that bright light....why would someone want to do that? So they will get noticed? But all they will be noticed for would be for murdering and torturing innocent people. If they took All Might down, then every single living human being would be living in fear for their lives, and their children would be raised in that horrible nightmare. This made a hole form in [Name]'s stomach. To think of such an idea like that, how could people be so cruel...? But the answer came like a light bulb lighting for the first time.

Power.

Power hungry villains. Wanting to rule the world. And have people bow to them like their some sacred god or something. That made [Name] scrunch her nose in disgust. That was why she wanted to be a hero. Because without heros, that is wat would happen. And she wanted to protect that light with everything she had in her. Everything, down to her last breath and drop of blood. She would do anything to protect her friends, family, men, women, and children who have a future. She wanted to save that light.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

All of the pros came to investigate all of what happened at the USJ. Deku and All Might were already sent on their way, while [Name] was to stay behind and rest as much as she could. She pushed past her limit of her power. She couldn't really heal much of her scars and bruises, to which, thankfully Recovery Girl was able to heal.

Recovery Girl was sitting upon a stool by the door in which while she was looking through her cabinets and medicine sorting everything out.

"How are you feeling, dear?" Recovery Girl asked as she broke the silence while [Name] sat upright on the bed which her back against the white cased pillow. [Name] looked over towards Recovery Girl, "I'm feeling better now, thank you for everything." Recovery Girl looked at and smiled towards her before going back to sorting through the medicine bottles.

"Well that's good to hear, you passed out on us. Had all of us worried for a second. It was nice of that young man to carry you out of there." [Name] raised a curious eyebrow towards the old lady. "Who?" She asked with curiosity.

"Oh, the young man with the two different colored eyes. It was nice of him to do that for you." Who has two different colored eyes? Suddenly, a soft knock came at the wooden door, as it opened, the boy with bicolored hair came walking in and looked from Recovery Girl over to [Name]. [Name] noticed his gaze and she smiled brightly at him. He walked over and pulled out a small metal chair by the bedside and moved it on the right side of her bed and sat down. As he sat down he looked into her eyes. [Name] looked into his eyes and noticed they were two different colors. One was a turquoise blue, where as the other was a soft brown color where his white hair was.

"Um...t-thank you for um...carrying me back here. Todoroki." [Name] felt herself blush but she didn't think that he noticed due to the sun casting a shadow onto the left side of her face where as the sun was shining on her right side where the window was. She hoped he didn't notice at least.

"It's no problem. Although, the others offered, but they began to fight on who could. I don't see why they would, so, while they were, I just carried you off myself. And your welcome." He responded while looking outside at the sunset that fasted many shades of pink, orange, yellow, and purple onto the sky. It looked like a wonderful watercolor artwork that was created by the force of nature.