Chapter 3

(Y/n) Looked at Katsuki as he said that.

"From the looks of it, only (Y/n) and I will be able to get into U.A high."

He hasn't given a compliment like that in, well, a very very long time. "Oh yeah, Midoriya, don't you wanna go to U.A too?" The teacher asked looking at his papers. There complete utter silence in the classroom until they students all bursted into laughter.

"Gee, Midoriya! How can you get into U.A?" "Yeah he's quirkless" "There is no way he's gonna get in." Insults and rude comments went Izuku's way and (Y/n) was about to step in and say something when she noticed Bakugo marching his way. His hands smoking. She knew what was coming.

(Y/n) Quickly activated her quirk to have her wings grow. She threw one of her wings in front of Izuku to sheild him from the explosion. Her wings were so big and strong now that they would drag along the ground as she had them activated. (Just like Maleficents wings minus the the big horns on them) As the explosion went off (Y/n) bit her lip to keep from making any noises to show that it didn't hurt.

"What the hell (Y/n)?!?!" Bakugo shouted her way. "Stop trying to hurt Izuku!" (Y/n) Almost yelled. Bakugo scoffed. "Why? He's just a little bug I can squish. He's a little pest that's annoying." He growled. (Y/n) Narrowed her eyes at him. "Just stop hurting him. This isn't how you become a hero." Bakugo didn't notice until now that he had burned a part of her wings due to his explosion. He didn't mean to. He was just very frustrated. He just scoffed and turned away to pack his bags and head home.

He wasn't always like this. Not until he got his quirk. His ego began to feed off him and now he thinks he is better than anybody.

Izuku stood up due to him falling to the ground in his chair. He immediately went to (Y/n)'s side and checked her wing. "He-He burned you." He said as he looked at the burn mark. She knew Bakugo didn't mean that. But she told Izuku it was fine. The rest of the class left and all who were left were (Y/n), Izuku, Bakugo, and his other friends that bully Izuku.

"Just remember Deku! I'm superior! And your nothing but a small little bug that I can crush. So if you want to live to see your next days," he laid his hand on Izuku's shoulder and smoke emitting from his hand.

"Don't even think of applying, or else." He then grabbed Izuku's journal and slammed his hand against it which made it explode. Izuku shrieked. "That's so mean." Bakugo then threw it out the window like it was nothing but a piece of garbage. Izuku shrieked again.

"Katsuki!" (Y/n) Said as he looked her way and scoffed. Then turned back to Izuku. He then walked to the door but hesitated to open it.

"You know if you wanna be a hero that badly there might actually be another way," (Y/n) looked up at him, listening for what he was going to say next.

"Just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life, and take swine dive off the roof of the building." He laughed. (Y/n) Didn't know what to say. She was completely speechless. Most people would've yelled back some comebacks. But (Y/n) didn't do that. But this made Izuku snap. He turned around but immediately regretted it as Bakugo set off tiny explosions in his hand. Knowing he was quirkless, Bakugo smiled. "Something wrong?"

Izuku didn't speak, he couldn't speak. Knowing he was quirkless, he couldn't do anything. Nothing came to mind. Bakugo made a "pfft" noise and left the room.

(Y/n) went to Izuku and gave him hug. "I'm sorry, I couldn't do anything." (Y/n) said as Izuku hugged her back. (Y/n) Looked at his shoulder and saw a small burn. She gasped. "What's wrong?" He asked. She pointed to his shoulder. "It's okay, really, I can just use some ice when I get home." (Y/n) shook her head no. "Do you mind if I—" she had her hand hovering over his shoulder. Izuku then got the message and nodded. She placed her hand gently on his shoulder. Her hand began to glow a bright golden white. She closed her eyes and focused the energy on that one spot to heal. A few seconds later the glowing stopped and she removed her hand. His shoulder was back to normal. No burn, no cuts, no bruises.