Chapter 30

The trio was immediately sent to Recovery Girl's office to be treated. Deku and Bakugo didn't suffer a lot of damage, but [Name] suffered a lot. And by a lot, it was a lot. She ended up with a broken rib and her wings were in critical condition as well as her leg. Her leg was losing a lot of blood and later she had passed out due to blood loss. Recovery Girl ended up having to do a surgery procedure on her in order to fix her broken rib. Other professional surgeons were called into he school to help her out. She very lucky to have not have punctured her lung, otherwise, she would meet a terrible demise.

A few hours of surgery had passed and they were successful. She had at least ten stitches for her leg injury and a lot more for stitching her back up from her broken rib. After the surgeons left, Recovery Girl gave All Might a big scolding in how he should've held back a bit more and how she could've almost died in a final exam for high school. Soon, [F/n] was called in and gave All Might a very hard time. But he apologized non-stop for almost killing his daughter.

[Name] was still unconscious and laid in the white bed while wearing a hospital gown in which the surgeons (they were girls) put her in the gown. She laid there with the white sheets covering her up to her chest and her arms lay still while the heart monitor made a beat every few seconds. Letting everyone know that she was alive and well. Recovery Girl, and [F/n] were inside and watching her sleeping figure. [F/n] in a metal stool stood at the side of her bed, watching her breathe. Making sure her chest would rise and fall.

"When she wakes up I can give her some painkillers so she won't be in a lot of pain." Recovery Girl stated as she watched [F/n]'s gaze stay on his daughter. He hummed in response. He reached out and grabbed his daughter's hand and held it in his. Her warm hands were a sign that she was indeed alive. The world around him began to fade and he could only imagine her heart beating. He couldn't here the monitor anymore or the typing of Recovery Girl's hands on her computer. All he could feel was his daughter and her heart beat through his mind. She is alive.

Soon his trance was thrown away by hearing a knock at the door.

"Come in."

The door handle clicked open and there revealed Deku in his U.A uniform and a yellow backpack on his shoulder. He looked around and his gaze landed on the father and daughter. Deku smiled and closed the door quietly and slowly walked in. "Hi Mr. [L/n]." Deku waved while strolling over to [Name]'s sleeping form. "Hello, Midoriya." [F/n] said simply as he finally moved his gaze over to the worried looking green-headed boy.

"How is [Name] doing?" He asked.

"She's doing well. Sleeping though." Deku looked from him to [Name] who was sleeping peacefully. Her hair was a little messy due to having been in battle. Her hair laid all laid out on the bed and she looked gorgeous under the sunlight that shone through the window. Like sleeping beauty.

Deku grabbed a stool and sat on the other side of her bed and watched her sleeping form. He turned to face [F/n].

"She'll pull through. I know she will.... she always does." [F/n] turned his head to look at the boy. He smiled. He loved how her best friend cared so much about her. He really did. Whenever she was having a rough time. He would always be there. For her. And he was thankful that his daughter had a best friend like him that cared so deeply for her.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Days later, [Name] had finally awoke and had been given pain killers to help soothe the pain in her chest. She had been checked a little more and a few students had to come in and help her walk. (this included Deku, Bakugo, Todoroki and a few others)

She later then had no trouble walking as she healed herself with her quirk for a few days taking it slow. Soon, she was perfectly healed and was able to return to classes. I really need to stop getting hurt or I'm gonna miss so many important things to learn.