Chapter 31

Two weeks had passed by in a blur and everyone was all excited for training camp. Everyone were stopping by the buses with many bags filled with their personal belongings as they would be there for a while. A smile came across [Name]'s face as she ran straight up to her dear old friend.

"Hey Izuku!" He jumped a little in his spot but as soon as he saw it was her, he calmed down.

"Hey [Name]!"

"Are you ready for training camp?" She asked with excitement. He nodded his head with a smile that reached from ear to ear.

"Yes!" He leaped for joy as he looked into her [e/c] eyes as if people could look into them and just feel the aura of happiness sink into him.

"I'm so excited! I get to test out my new martial arts moves that Gunhead had taught me!"Uraraka jumped in as she raised a fist into the air.

"Although we will have a break, due to U.A being challenging for their students, we will all need to train hard." Iida spoke. Everyone seemed to be preoccupied with their own business while loading their bags onto the buses, as well as class B who were going to be joining as well. However a certain person seemed to be missing.

"Guys, where is Todoroki?" Kirishima asked. As if on que, a very expensive black car just pulled up onto the side and the window rolled down to reveal a fiery looking man with a devilish stare. Soon everyone turned to look and see that the duel haired teenager had walked out of the car with a facial expression making him look like he wanted to die right there and then. [Name] narrowed her eyes at the fiery 'hero' as he stepped out of his dark vehicle. He walked up to Todoroki and looked at every being here. Class B seemed to be trembling in fear as they were in the presence of the number two hero.

The hero, Endeavor, found his eyes land onto [Name].

"[L/n]."

"Endeavor."

He walked closer with Todoroki not too far behind.

"Hey, Todoroki." [Name] managed to give him a small smile taking him by surprise, he gave her a small smile back.

"What's your father doing here Todoroki?" She asked switching her gaze over to meet Endeavor's cold, intimidating stare. However this did not phase [Name].

"I came to drop my son off for training camp. You got a problem with that?" He asked still trying to give off that intimidating aura off to her. She still didn't look the slightest bit scared.

So he's finally doing something a normal parent should be doing.

"Nope, not at all. Just surprised to see you out and about."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He was really starting to tick [Name] off and Todoroki could see it. He knew of the way she thought of his father. And in all honesty, he didn't mind her thinking of him like that. So he stepped in before she could retort back.

"I'll be on my way now, father." He stated stepping to [Name]'s side. She turned her head to face him and then turned back towards Endeavor.

"Don't be making friends now son. I wouldn't want you to forget that training is more important." He pointed out.

"I think Todoroki can do what he wants. He is almost an adult. And a respectful parent would start to treat him like one instead of an object."

"You had better watch your mouth sunshine."

"Or what?" She fired back. She knew that he was stronger than her in so many ways. A strong heavily muscled fully grown man that is the number two hero against a small teenaged girl? She should be scared. But she wasn't. Todoroki never had someone to defend him against his father like that. Hell, nobody seemed to care, they all basically were fed lies on how his father treated him. But she knew. Watching both of their expressions, both their eyes furrowed in anger and hate. She was defending him, even thought she could lose. He saw this as kind-of attractive.