Chapter 42

"Now everyone, please proceed to the picture room to have your pictures taken for your well earned license." Head of admissions said as he signed off the mic, hopefully going to have a well deserved nap.

[Name] was still hugging Deku. She slowly parted from the warming embrace. She looked into his emerald green eyes that carried happiness in joy. She blushed slightly. She turned her head to see Bakugo looking angry with a dark aura emitting around his body.

"Kirishima!" [Name] called. He picked up his head to look at his classmate. She nodded to deku who released her from the embrace in order to talk to the red head. She jogged to his side and whispered in his ear, "Did Katsuki fail?" She asked. He moved his head away slightly and nodded his head slightly. Her eyes widened. Oh no...

Everyone went to get changed and head to the picture room.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

The sun had begun to set with magical colors of orange, red, and yellow in the blue sky. All classes had walked out from the doorway with their hero costumes and their provisional licenses. [Name] couldn't help but feel a sense of pride fill within her. She felt accomplished. She did it. She was going to become a pro hero.

'Hey [Name]!" A bright and cheerful voice called behind her. She turned her head around and found Uraraka skipping up to her with a wide grin.

"Hey Uraraka!"

"You can call me Ochako, [Name]. We are friends after all!" [Name] chuckled a little. "Okay, Ochako." Uraraka blushed a bit.

"I can't believe we actually did it!" She exclaimed happily. [Name] smiled and gave her a bear hug. They both giggled in happiness. Deku came over and smiled at his friends.

"I'm happy for you both." He said. [Name] broke away from their hugging moment to look at Deku.

"I'm happy for you too." He pulled out his provisional license and looked at it.

"Well, I couldn't have done it without your help. And everyone else's. The thing is, is that this is the real proof that I have gotten stronger. And it makes me so happy." He paused. [Name] and Uraraka exchanged looks and smiled to each other.

"I need to show this to my mom and All Might as soon as possible!" He said frantically while pulling out is phone and taking pictures. Uraraka chuckled, "Yeah, I get it!"

[Name] could help but feel the overwhelming happiness inside. She all of a sudden got the warm feeling. The feeling her father talked about. She put a hand to her heart and smiled.

I did it mom.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Papa! Can we go and get some ice cream?"

"Of course pumpkin! You love the market at this time of year."

The color black was all you could see.

[Name] felt her body slowly stand up. She couldn't see anything. She took one small step and the sound of water under her feet rang through her ears. As she kept walking through.

 As she kept walking through