Chapter 13

After [Name] and Deku had their little hugging moment, Deku began to tell her everything he knew about what happened that day of the sludge villain attack, from when he saw All Might in his true form, to when All Might thought he couldn't be a hero at first, then getting attacked by the sludge villain, and finally, how All Might gave him his quirk and how he needed to train in order to earn the right to be given One for All. [Name] was listening the whole time that Deku was explaining everything to her. It was quite a lot for her to take in at this very moment.

After Deku was finished explaining he waited fo what [Name] would say or do. He understood how she was feeling taking everything in all at once. He had in fact experienced it.

"Okay, so, let me just repeat what you said so I understand what you told me, okay, you had to train for months in order to earn your new quirk, One for All. And as of right now, your body isn't used to it so every time you use it, you break your bones. And you need to train more and more so your body will get used to it. And All Might cannot be in his hero form for more than three hours other wise, he turns to his normal form. Is that it? Or did I miss something?" [Name] asked as she moved her gaze between All Might and Deku. They looked at each other and then back at her.

"No, that basically sums it up. And thank you for keeping it a secret for me." All Might said. [Name] nodded All Might way and she saw him beginning to have steam flow off him.

"It's okay All Might, no ones around." Deku said as he looked over at All Might who was struggling to keep this form any longer. "Well, that's a relief." He said as the cloud grew bigger around him as he couldn't be seen anymore.

"Try not to freak out." Deku said as [Name] raised a curious eyebrow towards the green boy. She looked back to where All Might used to be and saw that All Might had turned into a skinny figure. He didn't have his muscles anymore, he only had skinny bony arms and his hair wasn't sticking up anymore, he looked like an old man. [Name] gasped but quickly covered her mouth. Her eyes wide at the sight of the former Symbol of Peace who looked like an old man. But sure enough, that was in fact, All Might.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this Young [L/N]. I'm supposed to be the Symbol of Peace. But now, I'm this." He said as he gestured at his skinny body.[Name] frowned feeling bad for All Might. Deku told her he couldn't hold his muscular form for long because of a villain attack and he got a nasty scar on the left side of his waist.

"It's okay All Might. And don't feel ashamed of yourself for doing what was right. You were fighting for all of the innocent lives there at that villain attack. Don't let that get you down. Your still the amazing All Might I know. And the Symbol of Peace everyone looks up to. That I and Izuku look up to. Don't let that get you down." All Might looked and smiled at her. She really is something, isn't she?

Deku smiled at his best friend. She always lifted people's spirits when they were feeling helpless and were feeling down in the dumps. She was truely a gift on this world. And Izuku was so proud of her.

"Thanks kid. Both of you. You both are really something." He said as he began to cough a little blood. [Name] then did something both Deku and All Might never expected. She walked to All Might and wrapped her arms around him giving him a hug. All Might was a little surprised at first, but decided not to go against it. He returned the hug back. Deku was watching from the side debating on whether he should join. (In which he was internally screaming) He shrugged and joined the hugging party. This was a moment to be remembered forever. And Deku and [Name] would never forget this.

She did this because she was so thankful for him and everything that he has done for others. He has don't so much for all of the world and no gift could ever repay him for all that he has sacrificed and done for the world.