- Tamaki Ending -

Crap crap oh crap! I'm late!!

Y/n ran and ran as fast as she could down the halls towards her class. She couldn't believe she had been late. She was practically never late.

Her alarm hadn't gone off in the morning which was fantastic. By the time she had woken up and realized how late she was, it was five minutes before class would start.

She threw on her uniform and fixed her hair as much as she could, loaded up with three textbooks and had her backpack around her shoulder. The power must have gone out or something because by the time she had gotten outside, it was pouring rain. She groaned and held her back back over her head, still managing to get wet.

Her anxiety was flying through the roof right now.

What if I get in trouble really bad? What if I get detention? That's gonna look really bad if I ever wanna become a pro-hero. Oh dear God help me...

She was so caught up in her thoughts and annoying self-doubts that she didn't see someone walking and ran right into them. She yelped and dropped all of her books on the floor.

She stared at the wreckage beneath her and sighed. I really wanna die right now...

"I'm so sorry!" She apologized profoundly, bowing up and down at least five times to the person she ran into. She went to grab her books, keeping her (e/c) eyes glued to the floor in complete embarrassment and humiliation.

"H-Here, let me help you." The voice stated. The person went to help her grab her books. She looked up and noticed immediately who it was.

She gasped. "Amajiki-san!"

He looked at her and felt a blush creep up on his cheeks. "H-Hello."

"I'm so so sorry please forgive me. I should've been looking where I was going. Today just hasn't been my day."

"You're alright! I should've seen where you were anyways." Tamaki added, she noticed he didn't stutter for an entire sentence that time. It shocked her that he said that the way he did. A tiny dust of pink flourished onto her (s/t) cheeks like flowers growing wildly.

Y/n had gotten her books back into her arms and her backpack on her right shoulder. She looked at Tamaki with a wide smile. "Thank you so much, Amajiki-san. You really helped me out a lot."

He grinned back bashfully and ran his hand through his hair while keeping eye contact on the ground. "O-Oh it was nothing."

"Why don't I do something for you later today?"

He looked up in shock at her proposal. Her? Do something... for him?

"W-Wait! You don't have to d-do anything for me!" He reasoned with his arms outstretched. "You just need help. I d-didn't need t-to be rewarded for it."

"No really! I insist. Plus, I feel like I don't know you as well, and... I'd like to get to know you better. If that's okay with you." She reasoned, feeling a sense of shyness corrupt her soul.

He rubbed the back of his neck in pure nervousness as his face turned to a bright red. His heart racing like a thousand wild horses charging around at a constant speed.

Y/n was actually talking to him. He heard all about her and what had happened during that trip to Nabu Island. Even if he was in a higher class than her, he still felt a small sense of feeling like he shouldn't be around her. Like he didn't deserve to be in her presence.

He couldn't control himself, so he turned his body towards the wall closest to him and rested his forehead against it.

"Y-Ye-Yeah... sure. I'd l-like to g-get to know y-you better too." He stuttered horribly, making him feel even more embarrassed and flustered.