Chapter 41

Deku, [Name], and Bakugo stared down Gang Orca with smirks on their faces.

"We can do this guys!" [Name] said encouraging the two boys.

Suddenly, a large amount of footsteps were heard behind them. The three teens turned their heads towards the noise and noticed the students from Ketsubutsu rampaging into the area.

"Did you think we were going to let U.A steal all of the glory and fun during this exam?" Shindo asked while coming forward and using his quirk to make the ground vibrate.

"Here goes." Before he could make the ground shake even a little bit, Gang Orca turned his head sharply around looking Shindo dead in the eye with his beady eyes.

"You look like your the most troubling one." He said simply as a loud high pitch sound erupted within the air. They all covered their ears in pain. This almost reminded [Name] of Jiro's earphone quirk. The sound waves then came hurdling towards Shindo, he didn't react in time as he felt his body become stiff as the wave hit him. He then fell to the ground as his eyes rolled back behind his head, leaving nothing but his sclera to be seen to everyone else.

"I—I............c-can't m-move..." Was all that left Shindo's lips.

"Guys! Don't let the sound waves hit you!" [Name] yelled.

"You are all ignorant, young heros," Orca said, snapping his head to look in [Name]'s direction. Her eyes widening slightly. "Did you really think a couple of naive heros like yourselves could defeat me? Once you all are out of my way, nothing will stand between me and this horrid city."

Once he was done talking, [Name] shifted her gaze slightly from behind the 'villain' as she noticed someone behind. Her lips curving into a smirk.

"Time to say goodbye hero's— wait.....why is your face like that?"

"Oh no reason," [Name] stated with the same smirk on her face, "Just while you were adding that you would destroy this city, the cavalry has arrived."

And just like that, those familiar red and orange flames danced around her duel hair colored friend as he was smirking too.

"Sorry I'm late."

"You're right on time actually!" She chuckled slightly. He did the same.

"You really think that'll stop me?" Orca asked as one of his men handed over a bottle of water and he poured it on his head. His face seeming to feel more relaxed and more strengthened. "Time to get serious!" He yelled as he lunged forward.

[Name] dodged in the nick of time to try and avoid having Gang Orca grabbing her leg. She nodded to Deku and he charged up One for All through his veins. He then sent punches towards the 'villain'. As he did that, he noticed Todoroki giving him the signal that he was ready. Deku quickly jumped out of the way and Todoroki sent a wave of fire right towards the 'villain'.

Gang Orca's skin had begun to slowly burn away like on a hot summer day when you didn't put on sunscreen. As everyone was still attacking him, [Name] noticed that his movements and reaction time was a bit slower than normal.

"Guys! I think if we keep up at this, we can win." She added as she dodged another attack from Gang Orca. Orca sent one of his sound waves towards Todoroki. [Name] reacted quickly and produced a shield to mold around the waves, keeping them from hitting Todoroki.

"Todoroki! Now!" She shouted up at him.

His flames danced all around his arm now growing bigger and bigger by the second. Orca was now stuck. He didn't know what to do at this point on, he didn't know if he could put up with anymore heat than there is now.