- Iida Ending -

"So, I've gotta ask you something."

"Hmm?"

"How do you feel now that we're married?"

Asking questions are you? Well, come to think of it, Iida was asking himself the same question that day when she had said 'yes' to his proposal.

He never thought she'd want to be together forever with him.

His feelings for her grew after that fateful day of defeating a destined enemy of hers. Her strength and courage was greatly admired by him.

It was like she was his idle. The way she cared for people like a hero is supposed to, the way she'd bleed for a mother's threatened child against a villain, how she had an endless amount of goodness in soul.

No wonder God had chosen her. And he was thankful to him for bringing her in his life.

Today was their wedding day as they danced to their first song together (I'll let the song fly to your imagination).

Y/n's arms wrapped around his shoulders, looking at his face with a smile brighter than all the stars combined. And he stared back at her as their foreheads were pressed together, smiling with one another. Enjoying the precious moments they shared.

Their story went way back, despite all the hardships that followed, they stayed together as one. And it was a beautiful thing that everyone here witnessed and knew in their hearts, that they loved each other greatly.

"How's it feel? Being married." Y/n whispered to him.

He smiled widely. "The best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Well, I'm glad."

Iida turned his head slightly and noticed his brother in his wheel chair with his mom next to him. His brother winked his way and put a thumbs up.

Iida grew flustered and turned his head back to look at his wife.

She raised a brow. "Is your brother teasing you?"

He pressed his lips into a thin line and nodded ever so slightly.

"Pretend we're alone. Just the two of us."

They continued to dance slowly to their song happily and content as the others watched. The world faded away slowly as they imagined themselves alone together. They could feel each other, their hearts racing but also calm.

They were happy.

~~~~~

"Cut the cake now!" Denki came through and raising his fist.

"Calm down, Denki!" Jiro motioned, placing a hand on his shoulder. He sighed slightly and backed away so Y/n and Iida could cut their cake.

One thing was for certain, the cake was huge. Momo insisted on a massive cake. White frosting as well as fake (f/c) flowers decorated the cake. It screamed 'wedding' all over it. Well, it's supposed to do that anyways.

All of their friends and family, including some of the teachers from U.A had been invited here.

Y/n grabbed the cake knife from the table and hovered it just over the cake. Iida took her hand and grinned warmly at her. They both cut the cake at the same time and everyone cheered and took thousands of pictures.

She and him placed the cake on a plate. Iida had cut himself a slice and went off to sit with his wife. The others grabbed some too and sat in their seats.

Everyone began to eat away at their cake and make conversation about their current lives. Such as Denki mentioning he'd beaten one of the most dangerous villains last week, Bakugo argued with him on that, Deku talked about All Might with Ochako, Jiro and Momo talking about a new famous album on their favorite song artist came out with, all was very well. A good amount of time had passed by of joy.