Chapter 24

After the match between [Name] and Shinso, the next matches have ended quite quickly. Denki was up against a Class B student and she overpowered him by a lot. Next after Denki's short match, Iida was next up against Mei who had helped in the Cavalry battle. When the match started she basically advertised all of her gadgets and support items for all those big companies out there. Iida had trouble due to her tricking him with the gear she had lent to him. But after about fifteen minutes of her advertising, she stepped out of bounds and Iida just went off on her on how she tricked him. At least she gave him the win at least.

"Iida's earnest, so she probably said something's that sounded good to get him on board. Hatsume'snnot just honest, she will also use any means to reach her goal." Deku muttered to himself as he began to jot down in his hero analysis notebook and muttering some more under his breath. As he was talking, Uraraka looked really upset, scared, depressed? [Name] couldn't place in her mind what could be going through Uraraka's head. She stood up and began to walk away and up the stairs towards the exit out of the podium. [Name] was about to ask Uraraka if she was okay, but she thought maybe it'd Ben best if she didn't interfere with whatever is going on with Uraraka.

Next up was Momo and Tokoyami. The match went fairly quickly due to Tokoyami pushing her out of bounds. She hadn't realized it at first, but then when she heard Midnight call out that she went over the boundary line, she looked to have had her heart rip in half. [Name] wanted to comfort her. She did an amazing job.

Next up, was Kirishima against another boy from Class B which she remembered was the one who yelled at Bakugo about his ego. [Name] couldn't pay attention to Present Mic's intro for the two due to her mind going back to Uraraka constantly. She couldn't get the expression that was plastered on Uraraka's face out of her mind. And it made her upset seeing that she was the most cheerful girl in her class and now she didn't have that same expression right now. [Name] got up from her seat and decided to pay Uraraka a visit.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Hey Urara— Oh my! Are you alright?!" [Name] asked. Uraraka had this intense look on her face that just didn't look like her. "O-Oh, sorry [Name]. I guess it's just my nerves." She said feeling embarrassed while rubbing the back of her neck.

"I would be a little too. Your up against Bakugo." Iida replied. That wasn't really the best way to lighten her spirits, but at the same time, even [Name] would be as well. Despite him being one of her best friends, he was very powerful and a quick thinker, if she did eventually go against him, she'd be a nervous reck.

"Yeah, I'm really scared." Uraraka said as she was sitting down in a metal chair with her right hand resting on her wrists as she didn't look at either of them. [Name] heard the door open from behind her as she looked to see that it was Deku who had also come to visit.

"Deku! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be watching the other matches?" She asked looking up in confusion as Deku approached her. "Most ended quickly, and now Kirishima is up against someone from Class B." Uraraka's face faltered a little as she realized that her match would be up soon. "Then, next... soon..." Iida looked at her. "Well, I don't think even Bakugo would use a full-strength explosion on a girl..."

"He would." Deku butted in which made Uraraka's expression falter more at the thought. Bakugo wouldn't care I feel she was a girl, or someone who's innocent. He would use his full power to show that he doesn't underestimate her. And that's how Bakugo thinks, he likes things to be fair. And he doesn't want to hold back any of him power. [Name] knew this was going to be a very tough and exautic match. But she knew that Uraraka would give her all.

"Everyone is trying to become number one to make their dreams come true. Even if it's not Kacchan, no one would think about holding back." Deku lower d his head slightly. "You've helped me so much Uraraka. That's why I thought maybe I could help you a little." He then began to reach to his side and there he pulled out his worn out hero analysis notebook and held it out for Uraraka to see.