Chapter 66

A/N: Hello little angels! I would like to apologize if this chapter isn't exactly like the anime, because I'm going off of my memory for this. And I also apologize for such a long wait. And for it being short. Hope you all enjoy!
God bless!

__________

"Alright everyone!" The class rep called out to get everyone's attention. They stopped what they were doing and averted their gaze to the navy haired boy.

"Let's use our time wisely. We should talk about who will do what for the school festival," he turned to look at Momo who was behind him coming next to him with a sheet of paper.

"I have a list of what we need here. We need to draw eyes to us. We would need a special effects team, maybe a dance team, and some people who play instruments. Does anyone here know how to play any? Besides Jiro." She said. Y/N raised her hand and walked over to the ash blonde and wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"Katsuki here knows how to play the drums." She stated. Bakugo let out a 'huh?' of annoyance. She looked over and winked at him.

"Hey wait a minute. That's right! You did take drum lessons right?" Denki asked.

"Wait, really?!" Mina questioned with excitement.

"Hey Bakugo!" Sero called out holding a pair of drumsticks. "Why don't you play something for us?"

"Tch. In your dreams moron." Bakugo grumbled while looking away. Sero smirked.

"I guess the drums are too hard for you."

A tick mark appeared on his face as he then snatched the drumsticks away from Sero and sat by the drums. Preparing for an amazing performance in front of their eyes. He looked up to see Y/N who was super excited and put a thumbs up for him. The caused a large smirk to plaster onto his face.

He began to play a beat and play the drums. Causing everyone to drop their jaws. Except for Y/N, as she already knew he could play. Although it was quick, he then ended with an epic beat and looked at all of his classmates with a look of annoyance.

"Well?" He asked.

"That was killer!" Jiro gushed with sparkles around her head.

"Amazing job, Katsuki! Although I knew you'd be amazing anyways." A small blush formed on his cheeks as he looked away from Y/N.

"Tch. Whatever."

"Now then," Iida started again. "Jiro has agreed to teach some others how to play her instruments for the concert. Now we just need someone as our singer!"

They all averted their eyes to look at Jiro... and Y/N.

"Wait... us?!" They asked.

"Hell yeah!" Denki exclaimed coming forward looking at the two with a bright smile. "Y/N you can sing so well! That night by the lake when we all had that bonfire, you sang so beautifully. It made all of our bodies feel tingly and warm in the inside." Her face had begun to turn red like Kirishima's hair.

"I-I'm not that good. But Jiro is." She said looking over at her musical friend. Her face turned pale. Denki came forward.

"Can you sing for us?!" He asked with enthusiasm.