Chapter 76

Oh my gosh... come on... not again.

The nightmares were coming back. And Y/n knew she was stuck in one right now. Everywhere it was dark. Below her the dark floor was covered in a thin layer of water that ran still. Although when she moved the slightest bit, it would send ripples to the very ends of whatever this hell hole was. If it even had an end that is.

She wondered around with her guard up fully. Looking around everywhere she could for any signs of certain danger.

Her eyes caught something in their corner as she snapped her head around to see Hayato standing behind her.

She glared daggers at him.

"Don't look at me like that." He responded in a dark tone.

"I have every reason to glare at you. You damn bastard." She spat back at him. Turning to face him, she noticed he was slightly taller than her. But who cares right?

"I came tonight because I had to talk to you." He mentioned as he began to slowly walk around her figure. Her chest rose up and down. Her eyes cemented to the void-like ground. He didn't deserve to look into her eyes.

"I wanted to talk about-"

"I hope you know that I'm not in the mood for your stupid bullshit." She interrupted. He closed his eyes and inhaled slowly. He knew what she was doing. She was toying with him. And he knew that she knew that he was getting on his nerves.

"I don't care whether you are or aren't. You will listen to me whether you want to or not. So why don't you cut out your bullshit and act like a nice young lady and pay attention." He grumbled furiously. She didn't say anything back. She just stood there looking forward with her back facing him. He looked at her still figure and let out a 'tch'.

"God, even your father didn't raise you right." And saying that, it was quicker than lightening until he registered that she wiped her whole body around and clutched his throat tightly. He was caught by surprise a little bit and looked into her eyes. They were glowing. A bright and shiny glow. Her nails dig into his skin, almost drawing blood. Her teeth grinded against each other, almost as if they'd snap at any second.

"I could snap your neck right now. You know that right?" She glared down at him. This time, she seemed to look like the tall one.

"You couldn't snap my neck even if you wanted to." He chuckled.

She tightened her hold on him and dug her nails deeper into his cold, pale skin. A line of blood fell down.

She smirked at him and tilted her head to the side, "Try me. And don't think for one second that I am the old Y/n. Afraid of you. Because I'm not. Not anymore. You feed off fear like a starving child. Well I'm going to say this now,"

She drew him closer to her face and narrowed her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows in anger,

"Dinner's not on the menu. So go and fuck off."

She let go of him by pushing him back. He staggered back slightly and clutched his hand to his throat. He felt the small indents in his neck and growled under his breath as she turned away from him.

He then began to chuckle and stand up straight again.

The hell is wrong with him?

"Well well well, never knew an angel like you could have such a dirty mouth. Should I get some soap for you?"

"Shut the hell up."

"Now if you'd let me talk, it is rather important. Unless you'd like to stay in the dark."