Chapter 34

It was dark.

Darker than the blackest of nights.

Darker than anyone could ever see.

It was all just. . . Too dark.

"What do we do?"

"We wait for the master."

"How long though? She's gonna wake up. And so will the boy."

"We just need to wait for the right time."

"What if she wakes up?"

"Can I see her bleed?"

"All of you shut up! As of right now, we need to play nice. If she doesn't cooperate, then we can do what we want."

[Name] felt everything around her feel hazy. Her head ached with a very troublesome pain. She slowly felt herself open her eyes. Her vision was blurry at first but it soon cleared up. Her eyes widened. Where the hell was she?

She looked around the room she was in and there was darkness all around, except for a small little lamp the had one bulb lit right above her figure. She noticed there were two metal poles on either side of her that had chains attached and they lead up to her wrists which kept her bound. But with the chains there were metal cuffs that covered her entire hand. She was kneeling on the cold floor of the unknown room she was in. And when she tried to move her feet, she felt them bound by the cold chains as well. Suddenly her eyes widened remembering the past events that had happened and how she got here.

The League of Villains. . . Is everyone okay? Did anyone get hurt?

"Ah, your awake. . ."

What the—

An unfamiliar voice called out from the darkness of the room. She raised an eyebrow. The figure had a masculine voice and she started to hear the stomping of boots coming closer. She pulled a little on her cuffed chain hands and made it so she looked to not be even the slightest bit afraid of anything. As the unknown person came closer, he stepped out into the small rays of the lamp that flickered every so often.

He was an adult. His charcoal black hair and his turquoise eyes that looked to have so much intensity and coldness deep inside. What disturbed [Name] most of all, was that everywhere his skin look to have been burnt. And the only thing keeping his face and entire body together were metal staples running all over his face and arms. She shivered slightly. His long coat as dark as night fit perfectly on his body and he wore a white loose v-neck shirt. Everyone should be trembling at this point seeing his figure. But not her.

He stepped closer and closer until he was kneeling down on one leg and propped his elbow on his left knee cap and looked her up and down, as if analyzing her. [Name] turned her gaze to the floor avoiding any eye contact.

"So your [Name] [L/n]. . . Interesting." She hadn't spoken at all. "I've heard so much about you." he stated as he stood back up an began to slowly walk around her.

"Where is Katsuki?"

He stopped in his tracks.

"Why do you care?"

". . . Because he's my friend."

He scoffed a laugh from the sounds of it.

"That boy has anger issues. And a pretty girl like you would call someone as wretched as him a friend?" her veins boiled. He is more than just a friend. Her best friend.

He walked up behind her and kneeled down again. He moved his head closer to the back of her head. He took a long breath, smelling her sweet sent was like a drug. The smell of flowers. He reached his hand up and ran his hand through her hair. She felt goosebumps crawl all over her body. Slightly shaking in her spot. She furrowed her eyebrows and closed her eyes. Waiting for the worst to happen.