Chapter 55

"Bye guys I miss you so much." Huan faked cry while hugging Zhan.

"Don't be so overdramatic, we are going to miss you too but we aren't crying," Zhan said patting her back. She lifts her head and looked at Zhan.

"Every day?" She asked.

"Not every day but most days," Zhan said and Huan went back to crying, it was a very, very ugly scenery and noisy.

"What he means to say was we won't miss you every day because we will be calling you twenty-four-seven, and meanwhile talking to you we will forget you were even gone," Yibo explains hoping she'd stop crying.

"Oh," she said letting go of Zhan, they both sighed in relief but it was too early for that she went over to Yibo, hugged him and start crying again. "That's so sweet."

"Get rid of her," Yibo whispered to Zhan but he was too busy laughing. Yibo slowly patted her back. "Hush hush,"

"We'll send you pictures of us every day."

"Really?" She squealed letting go of Yibo. "I need a lot of pictures, a lot like my storage space needs to be full of only you. I know you won't let a day pass without sending me pictures, cause I'll personally fly back here and kill both of you." She said squinting her eyes giving both of them the chills.

"Everyday," Zhan said Yibo said in unison.

"Bye for real this time." She said kissing both of them on their cheeks. She took up the presents Zhan and Yibo gave to her and left when she opened the door she saw Xiling.

"Hi" Huan greeted her.

"Huan, come on. Let's go!" Hana shouted from the car.

"Give me a sec!" She shouted back.

"Sorry I have to leave, don't want to miss my flight."

"Flight?" Xiling asked surprised.

"Yes,"

"How long?"

"I don't know, months maybe years." Huan shrugged.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"I would've if that didn't happen, but at least I see you before I leave I guess."

"I don't think you're being fair right now," Xiling said angrily.

"Why are you so upset? You're the one who pushed me away and I take that as my cue to skedaddle or whatever out of your life. Don't be mad I would have told you if you had given me the chance to." Huan explained. Xiling hesitated a bit before speaking again.

"What do you want me to say huh? I would never like you in that way I just wish you left before I came." Xiling said and walked off.

"And even with all of this, I can't hate her," Huan said shaking her head and walking over to the car.

Flashback

"You what?" Xiling asked. "This isn't my day as you can see it's not even surprised no more than the usual," Xiling said and lean back

"I don't expect you to, I just wanted to get this off my chest and because I know you don't feel the same. "

"Yeah, because we're just friends and that's all we'll ever be." Xiling sighed.

"I know. " Huan forced a smile.

"You can go now you're the last person I want to see and my brother," Xiling said Huan was about to say something but she just held it in and walked away.

She went downstairs where Zhan and Yibo was and sat on the couch.

"What do you guys want to do? she doesn't want to see us let's go get ice cream I'll stop at my house on the way back." Huan suggested and they nodded.

End of Flashback

"Mom wants to see you both this weekend," Xiling said as she walked up the stairs not sparing them a glance.

"I wonder why?" Yibo said.

"Don't because it's obvious. Me and you..." Zhan sighed.

"Oh, also today is Thursday..." Yibo mentioned.

"And?"

"You didn't bring me with you to work Monday so you have to tomorrow... you owe me that." Yibo pleaded lacing his hands around Zhan's waist hoping he'd carry him.

"No, I will some other time."

"That's too far," Yibo complained resting his chin on Zhan's shoulder.

"Well, at least I didn't say forever."

"Please, please, please." He begged. "I'll be good and do anything you asked for."

"Anything?" Zhan smirked.

"Anything," Yibo said desperately.

"Okay."

"Yes," Yibo said happily.

"But remember what I told you," Zhan said removing his hands turning around and hug him around his neck.

"Yes, but I don't need to worry about that, it's just people looking no harm do- Ahh!~"

"That's where you wrong as long as I'm there it's either you or me one of us will get hurt and I already chose you. My heart isn't ready for that." Zhan said sitting down on the couch.

"Ow...ow...ow, did you have to kneed me down there?" Yibo asked slowly sitting down.

"Stop complaining it will wear off soon. I'm a man too you know." Zhan rolled his eyes looking for a movie to watch.

"You're a very evil person babe."

"I am, now suck it up and move on."

"So you think just because you did that you eventually become dominant?"

"I do." Zhan replied but Yibo didn't spare a second before hovering him with his legs on both sides of Yibo."

"You run your mouth a little bit too much," Yibo said leaning in closer until his lips were brushing on Zhan's ear. "I bet they'll look go around m-"

"Seriously?" Xiling said in disgust and they both got up a little startled.

"Where are you going?"

"Where does it look like I'm going Zhan?... outside," she said annoyed before walking out.

"Well so much for giving her time"

"A lot Zhan, she needs a lot of time," Yibo reassured him and notices he's still red from before. "It never gets old does It?"

"Hmm? What?" Zhan asked.

"Nothing I just know why, but I'll fix that soon."

"I'm confused right now are you talking to me or yourself?" Zhan asked.

"Let's just say it's confidential."

_______________________________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S GUYS🎉🎆🎊
_______________________________________

New year is the perfect time to rearrange your goals in life and work towards them. It's that time of the year which reminds us all that even though we didn't succeed enough in the past year, there is much more to achieve in life and new possibilities will surely come our way in the next 365 days. Be it switching to a healthier lifestyle, eliminating vices or taking up a sport—the new year is full of such new opportunities.💝💌

Love you all.💕💕💕💕💕